Chapter 42 (Last Chapter)

Derrin

Moving on has been hard but I am proud of myself, I was now a father to a beautiful baby girl Noah English, She was supposed to be a boy but things didn't go as planned though I was ecstatic to have her in my life.

Naomi has taught me something I will never let go,Love is something that can't be forced..Our parents forced our love to a point where we got tired and decided to play along playing along might have been what made us fall in love but it wasn't that deep,because when we got divorced we never really fought for our love like people usually do when they are really in love.

Did I mention the brunette that was resting on my chest? I didn't  Riley came back to South Africa she was doing a photoshoot for English media which I was heading,I can't lie and say I don't love her because I do the sex was freaky she made sure we fuck till my dick is sore. She was a sex freak and I liked that about her.

"Baby " She mumbled with her lips on my chest.

"Mhhm"

She slid her tongue on my bare chest all the way to my neck then my lips she gave me a cheeky smile latching her lips on mine.I knew what she wanted and I was more than willing to give it to her, I grabbed her small butt inserting my finger from behind she was already wet.

She positioned herself on top of me while she bit her lip,I could feel it pulse from underneath her she took it between her hands and pushed it at her entrance.

"Fuckin Hell"I groaned,A moan escaped her lips when I could feel myself deep in her.

"You like that don't you?"

If I didn’t know better I would say I'm pussy whipped but I know what love feels like and this right here is love.She collapsed on top of me,She liked exploring new things I wonder if Naomi is doing well. I hope she has moved on I have seen her with that Hunter guy on social media I hope he makes her happy.

Naomi

I got out of the building jumping up and down,Hunter was leaning against his car dressed in a black Shirt and black slim fit pants with Italian Shoes,His hair was dishevelled I was slowly falling for him but I thought it was too soon to spill it out.

"I got I got it Hunter I got it"He picked me up and spun me around while I giggled like a toddler.

"I knew you'd get it I mean it's safer and they will also get money" He opened the door for me then walked to his side.

"Do you know how much I will make from this Hunter?"

People love drifting there was a deserted part of the city that people use for drifting and races,They usually arrest property when they find them.I decided to but the place then I made sure it's legal and all the races will be monitored.

It was a bore that they had to bring securities to the races but paying the fine for getting arrested they will pay me I also hired people that will guard the place so that anyone who is willing to drift or race can pay then it will be tranferred to my account.

"But I am smart don't you agree"I brushed  imaginary dust off my shoulders like a boss  Hunter could chuckled from besides me.He took my hand and kissed it,We were more like a couple though I haven't said the L word.

"You are smart we will have smart kids like us "

"Since you are a lawyer I'm sure they'll be pretty smart"

He looked at me his eyes full of suprises and love "So you see a future for us "

My mouth formed an 'O' I didn't realise what I insinuated but come to think of it Hunter would make a good father and even a better husband. He was not only sweet but his sex game was on point which was a 100 for me.

"So we are going to your place?"My flirtatious eyes were fixed on him he almost lock control of the car but he coughed.

He didn’t take long to park the car in his place we both ran up to his room,I expected him to push me against the wall but he took my hand and led me to his room, I was quick to take off my clothes before he even closed the door .

I was in a little black dress and pumps ,Which aren't like me I am a heel. Hunters lips swept on mine in slow and smooth kisses,This wasn't the 'oh fuck me' already moment but it was the 'explore every inch of my body'moment.

I could say we were about to make love I was definite we were going to make love,His rough big hands brushed my thighs he took off the thong, I on the other hand was unbuttoning his shirt, He pulled his lips away from mine leaving me longing for more.

He threw the shirt away his pants following soon after, He took his time finger fuckin me I was already panting and on the verge of orgasm fortunately he didn't deprive me of cuming he took out his finger and made me lick it which was fuckin sexy.

"You are on the pill still? "I nodded in response we only had sex without a condom once and it was the first time but today I was willing to have some skin to skin moment.

He pushed it at me slowly"Aaah" We both moaned in unison, his hand cupped my boobs meanwhile I was grabbing his firm butt.

"I can't get over how sexy you are"I whispered inside him

"I can't get over how beautiful you are Naomi" His hoarse voice said right under my ear that alone was enough to make me cum but I wanted to wait for him.

His thrusting increased we both let go and moaned feeling so heavenly he collapsed on top of me his lips still on my neck I got the chance to brush his soft hair.

"Hunter"

"Hm"

"I love you"His heart beat literally increased

"I love you baby "

.
.
.

Tears after Tears after tears I am so sad that this book ended like this but it is what it is.

If any of you is willing to read my other book which will be written in Dialogue check it out on my profile and leave you name on the follow

Thank you so much for reading and this book might be a bit different after I have edited it