Chapter 41

Derrin

I couldn't stick around knowing very well that Naomi will have to move on I couldn't leave my child either,I wanted a relationship with my son or daughter hopefully I would have that even of I was miles away.

After going back home,I slept my mind was on Riley maybe she and I could have something going on maybe she was the one meant for me,I texted her asking to meet up but in the morning there was no reply.I called her it went straight to voicemail.

"Looks like I've been played " The waffles seemed to be the only thing that made sense to me,One stupid mistake changed everything just like that.

I looked at the papers that declared my new life,I made a choice I was leaving everything  behind I wasn't going to head this company anymore I was moving to a different province to start afresh but I had to meet up with Naomi and tell her.

Naomi

Come to think of it my life before marriage was fun and I'm all about fun I am fun,I had a million and I will disown my parents for as long as they take me as an asset to their business ,I am fed up.I touched my lips and my neck going back to last night.

Linda was turn't she came running towards me almost dropping "I just saw Derrin" Almost jumping out of the seat I look around for him"He has left " Disappointed I sip my drink I feel Hunters gaze on me.

"What?" I ask angrily.

Hunter archs  his eyebrow at me"I just like looking at you"

"Right I am going to leave"Linda pulls her beg I give her the 'please don't leave' look which she ignores and leaves me with Hunter I look at him and fake a smile.

"Sooo"We both say in unison and laugh afterwards.

"I am kinda drunk I think I should go"I push myself off the seat Hunter grabs my arm.

"I want us to talk about something "

Confused I reluctantly push people out of the way as we exit the club,The cold air hit my bare stomach and thighs I shiver gosh I hate morning air it's so cold and sexually frustrating and Hunter gosh he was so fuckin hot and close to me not forgetting I was drunk and I love sex when I'm drunk.

I bring my lip between my teeth secretely eyeing Hunter I imagine my lips on his,The thought of his lips on mine made my underwear dampen.

"We should go to my car " He snaps me out of my thoughts.We get inside his car it smelt so good and was very warm.I shift uncomfortably while I wait for him to talk I could literally hear his heartbeat from my seat.

"Well uhm this will be awkward but Naomi I want to fuck you right now in fact maybe make love to you some time but I want you I love you" Hunter finally speaks or raps he just said those words really fast making my breath hitch.

"You love me?"Guys these days hardly just say the word it takes time for them to say it,Some wait for sex while others wait for a lifetime.

"Yeah I love you when I found out you married I was about to approach you but I stopped,seeing you today made me want nothing than to be with you I don't know what happened to you and Derrin but I'd love to know . So I want to show you love till you return it"

Out of words and feeling so giddy right now I find myself on top of Hunter our lips clashing against one another hungrily I wanted nothing than having him inside of me his tongue was dancing inside my mouth, I could feel his dick under my butt I stopped the kiss and we pressed our foreheads against one another.

"I should take you home"He whispers.

"I don't want to"

"That's what I wanted you to say God knows how much I want to touch and feel you"

He pushed me off him and drove away, I giggled at the thought of leaving my car behind..A short while later he parks his car at his place and run upstairs with my hand on his he unlocks the door and closes it with his feet.

He picks me up I automatically wrap my legs around his waist the way his eyes looked at me was so sexy,they had lust and love in them.He pushed open another door.

Our clothes flew across the room when both of us were fully naked he stopped the kiss hovering over me and examining each and every inch of my body " God your sexy"  He warm hands brushed my thighs his lips on my skin,He left warm marks on every part of the body he kissed.

He gripped my butt I arched my back wanting nothing but his hand,dick or anything on my crotch but he was taking his own sweet time,His hand let go of my butt only to pinch my nipples"Oh Hunter "I sobbed he was being a tease,he finally sucked my breasts making them more erect I could feel them harden inbetween his lip.

He left a love bite inbetween my breasts then went over to kissing another breasts "Hunter fuck me already"He chuckled his breath made me hornier than I currently was.

Finally he went down on me ,Licking my click and sucking my folds my legs and entire body were shaking,his tongue reached my entrance and went in I screamed his name out loud.

"Oh God " His thumb was rubbing my clit I knew I was going to climax anytime "I'm Cum ..I'm cumin" Feeling my orgasm so close and wanting nothing than to spew on his lips Hunter stopped I whined.

"I want my dick to make you cum sweetheart " He kissed my nose then my lips , I felt his tip against my entrance,he rubbed it against my entrance unexpectedly he pushed it in.

"Jesus Christ you feel so good"He whispered on my ear his dick was pulsing inside me.

"Deeper"He pushed himself further I almost mind that almost regretted telling hin to go deeper because he was really deep.

"Your lips are so fuckable"I chuckled moaned.

"Might give you a chance to fuck them sometime" I felt my orgasm build up.His merciless thrusts were evidence he was close.

We both let out loud moans feeling pleasure build up I dug my nails on his back and we reached our high at the same time..I hate comparing guys in bed but Hunter was the best, I thought Derrin was good but this guys was awesome.He didn't pull out but flipped us over I was on top of him his dick still inside me.

"Why are you still inside me?"

"Because when my dick becomes erect again you'll and probably ride me"I smiled her pecked my lips and rested me on his chest,I might actually fall for the guy who just told me he loves me.
.
.
.
Next chapter will be the last.