Chapter 27

Naomi

No soul on Earth has the right to say shit about me...No one and this girl had to say something so horrible about me to my husband...Having a best friend like Linda teaches you a lot of things, she is the one to be thanked for the way I have turned out to be.

"You say you can do a better job than me?"She was busy showing her body off to my husband,she had a good body but no right at all to say I have chicken legs.

"I did a better job than you"Her voice was shaky she was scared but tried to look intimidating.

"I would fuck you up this instance but I don't want to make a sin,trust me though if you ever say something like that again I won't hesitate to kick your ass"Oh God I sound like those stereotypical  coloureds people usually make out...Rude,Feisty,And the kicker of Ass,hey I sound like that beautiful German girl from Pitch Perfect  2.

I stepped aside motioning for her to leave,She looked at Derrin before walking out...I watched her leave and turned to look at Derry who had a smirk on his lips,I wanted to speak my mind but how can I do that when he looks so amazing. I composed my self my cheeks were heating up.

"Keep your bitches on the leash "

"She isn't my bitch "

"Whatever"I walked back to my office,Why did it have to face his direction?Now I am busy staring at his handsome face while he is busy on his phone,He looks up and winks when he sees me staring..I quickly go back to typing.

My phone rings, I sigh when I see that hear Derrins voice.

"Couldn't you have walked here other than calling "He chuckled ending the call..He walked towards my office.

He walked in and leaned against my table right next to me,I tried acting like I had all my concentration on what I was typing but I couldn't he smelt so good and the suit he  was wearing defined his body so well...Why did he have to be so hot yet irritating?And my husband.

"So in two weeks we driving to the outskirts of Joburg"His deep voice filled the room.

"Why driving?"

"Because our parents wants us to bond" I sighed

"But why does it have to be the two of us?"I didn't trust myself around Derrin,he makes my private part tingly and I hate that...I hate knowing he is in control.

"You are my  PA Dollface and a PA is always where the boss is,Now be a sweetheart and book us a fancy hotel not far from Waterfall City"

"Okay "I expected him to move but he sat there with his arms folded, I finally looked at him.

He unfolded his hands and made me stand up...I know when I left the house this morning I promised myselt that I won't fall for his tricks.

But now with my hand in his,his thumb rubbing the back of my hand and the close proximity all that was forgotten and all I wanted was him in me nothing else just him inside me.

"Are you okay baby?"I could hear the morkery in his voice but I didn't care ,his childishness is what draws me closer to him.

Derrin

I feel her breath hitch and I know she wants me as much as I want her,Her lips are partly open she is waiting for me to kiss her. I let go of her hand and bring my hand to the small of her waist pulling her between my legs.

She wiggles her hips I groan and put her lips on mine.Her lips taste like cherries and they are cold,I love cold.I pull her close to me more she lets out a moan.

Her hands go to my neck one remains there and the other stays on my shoulder,My tongue explore her mouth and I get the feeling I got yesterday...It's fuckin good yet bad,My pants get tighter by the minute I need to be inside her I need to.

In one swift move I place her on top of the desk she sqeaks.I grip her thighs,My hand travelling to her canal she opens wider assuring me that she wants me just as much..I push her her underwear aside and slide my finger in.

"Ah fuck Derrin"She tilts her head I dip my head in her neck.

"You so wet for me?"I look at her,mouth wide opened I could push myself in" Look at me Nay"I slide another finger, She moans her eyes opening,They were so red and small.

"Ah Derrin faster"I let my thumb rub her clit her moans grow louder,I cover her lips in mine not wanting the entire office to here us,She bites my lips...I feel my fingers get wet. The kiss stop.

I pull back and look at her,her cheeks shaded in red"You liked that?"She nods biting her lip

"You have a meeting in 10 well 8 minutes now"Wow her voice was low

I pull down her underwear fisting it she also gets down..I see the look of embarrasment when she see her cum on the table,I didn't mind.

"If you feel uneasy you can go home"I place a long peck on her lips..Putting her thong in my pocket she quickly cleans the desk.I watch her pack her things,She looks at me and smiles biting her lip as she walked out.

The meeting seemed to drag or maybe it was because my mind was on Naomi the entire time..The drive home felt longer than it had been.

I was shocked when I found Naomi drenched in tears,My legs hurriedly take me to her.

"Hey hey what's wrong?"I tried touching her face but she yanked my hand off

"Just when I thought you and I were getting along that bitch who was at the office ruined but you fixed it"Her voice was loud but her eyes were bloodshot red..My heart ached seeing her like this

"Then why are you crying?"

"Because there's a baby on the way"

"A baby Nay we  had sex yesterday you can't be pregnant "She gave me a horrible look.

"I am not Elyse who is upstairs is"