Chapter 31

Naomi

My mouth went ajar,Jaw went straight to the core of the earth.I ended up clogging my ears thinking it might be the sinus but I looked at Derrin his expression wasn't that of a person who was joking.

"Y-you have fallen in love with me?"My voice faded.

"Faster than I thought I would,Further than the ground could hold me.I don't know when or how but what I feel is real Naomi please let's be genuine "I shook my head frowning

"You are saying this because you want to use me Derrin I don't think you really love me why would you even love me"I felt my eyes sting

"I don't know for sure,It might be because you are the most beautiful woman in a different way, You like acting strong that's the most attractive shit ever and what you did in that office a few months back telling me to take control?Baby I need you"He touched my hands.

"You know this isn't supposed to be like this we aren't supposed to feel"I sniffled

"I know but we can't fight love unless you want depression I don't want that "His thumb brushed the top of my hands sending shivers down my spine.

"I don't know how to react but we are dumb Derrin what good could come out from this "I pointed between him and her,his shoulders fell.

"Wow can't believe you are turning me down it fuckin hurts"

I didn't respond instead I went up the room I used to sleep in and threw myself on top of the bed,I closed my eyes..Why did I have to be so bitchy about this whole thing?I could've told him I love him back.

But I couldn't, Elyse will give birth she might even be carrying Derrins heir,What will be of me?He will forget about me,Derrin has a past with Elyse.He ditched me in Cape Town for her,He brought her in the apartment we lived in...He loves her but won't admit it.

He might think he loves me because we spend time together,eat together, cuddle and have shared fluids together when we had sex,This is how guys are if they enjoy your sex they usually mistaken pussy whipped with love and I am not falling for it.

I have been fooled before, I really wished things were different or maybe I stood up for myself and not let my virgin breaker fool me like he did but I gave it to him because I had a crush on him and thought he'd made me forget about the endless bulling I got.

I sighed as a tear fell across my face followed by plenty more, If my parents wanted to tortute me like this then they have won. My stupidity has given me heartbreak.

I got up from the bed took my car keys and drove around in the fastest speed I could, It helped calm me down but it didn't help with the ache I had in my heart,I sighed when I got back home.

....

So today Derrin and I were going for a business venture which was in Port Elizabeth the drive was going to be long I decided to get tickets on the last meeting.

I packed up many dresses and skirts, Happy Valley is said to have a beach nearby so we should have a little bit of fun well even if Derrin doesn't show up I will swim alone maybe let loose too .

A light knock at the door came through  "Come in"Derrin walked in dressed in Cargo shorts and a shirt that had sleeves folded he was wearing man sandals damn he looked mouth watering I looked away when I realised I've been staring.

"Can I help you with something?"I closed my suitcase trying my hardest to not look at him.

"I wanted to help you with you bag"I looked at him raising an eyebrow,then I gestured he should take it.I followed behind him with my laptop and purse.

I got inside the car with him,The silence was so uncomfortable I ended up playing inhale and exhale loudly, Derrin on the other hand had his arm on the window his thumb on his lip he seemed deep in thoughts my phone rang.

It was an agent I called to get us a hotel room

Me: Naomi English hello

Her:Mrs English I'm sorry to inform but the two separate rooms you wanted are taken

Me:Taken I have already paid for two presidential suite what the hell does that mean?

Her :We thought you and your husband wanted the same rooms when you emailed your documents

Me: Fine

I huffed, There is nothing I wanted than to be as far away from Derrin as possible.I needed time to think if I want to make us genuine or I should start doing my 120 days countdown. .This whole thing looked like a trap

"You okay?"He asked sincerity in his voice.

"Yeah"I looked out the window till we reached the open..

I slept throughout the flight Derrin and I exchanged a few words like"Can you ask for a glass of water "Or"You should get a pillow"..I was fatigued by the time we got to our hotel room.

I undressed and threw myself on the bed,Derrin got in soon after guess we both wanted enough sleep since we have an early morning tomorrow. .I still wish we were going to Jo'burg it's not as far but we still need to visit the outskirts there soon after we have are done here.

I turned around only to be met by Derrins face, His eyes were closed lips parted light snores escaping his pink plump lips I wanted to kiss him so bad..He did the unexpected and pulled me towards him nose pressed against one another...I closed my eyes enjoying the moment