Chapter 20

Naomis POV

"Did you see the way he looked at you?" I roll my eyes,Linda has been talking about Derrin the entire time,she said she saw a glimpse of sadness when I left... Derrin is inlove with Elyse I'm pretty sure I'm the last person on his mind right now and I'm sure he is happy that I'm gone.

"Lee can you help me choose an outfit and stop talking about my husband." I flipped through the clothes I had,I should've brought more clothes "Wear this one?" The dress wasn't something to be worn to watch cars racing but it would do.

It was plain black with long sleeves,it only covered my butt I loved how it showed my curves...I decided on wearing a white converse I was kinda tired of wearing heels,Apparently they kill your back so I was cool.

I straightened my hair and wore no make up.."You aren't going to shower. "I roll my eyes and Lindas stupid question.

" Maybe I might shower, I mean I still need to get dressed and fix my hair don't I?"

"Sarcasm doesn't suit you."

"I know"

You can hear the machines rambling from a distance,gears being changed and the sounds a cars being revved...The smell of tires and the sound of exhaust pipes fill the air I am hooked.

"I should be there racing." I point to the cars which were now in a straight line ready to race and there weren't any females.

"we should get you a car." Lee pulls me but I stop her... "No,this can go to the media something I don't want to witness." her face falls.

"let's have shots." we were currently seating at the bar listening to cheers from the crowd,We were having our own little party it was going well so far.

"I am driving Naomi!"

"Oh please you already drunk." She shrugged then ordered 4 shots,We got really hot from the we ended up joining a few people that were having a party if I may say.

"This is boring." I whined "Let's go to the club."

We left the car there but made sure to take the keys,As usual our club was full making it even more fun..I knew some whores were going to snap a few pictures but I really didn't care.

"Hey!" Linda screamed

"what?"

She turned my head to where she was looking "Isn't that Drake?" It was him indeed,sitting at the corner booth in the VIP section I tried searching for his girlfriend but she wasn't any where.

"That coward,I'll go piss on his drink." I hurried to where he was seated,Linda's heels clicked besides me.

The bouncer held us back"Let them in"I heard Drake tell him....I stood in front of him he smirked"Why are you a dick?How dare you dumb me with a text?"

"We weren't dating chill." The music here wasn't as loud so I could hear him clearly

"are you fuckin-" I was pulled by the arm before I could even continue talking.

"Linda what the fuck?" I screamed

"in case you didn't notice,He was trying to get you angry so you could burst and the media can see it is that what you want?" I had no answer so I didn't respond

Throughout the night we drank till I could barely walk,but my best friend helped me out.
I could see a figure that I know, he was muscular and tall,handsome and had dreadlocks,his lips were really kissable

"hey Lee is that Derrin and his girlfriend?"

Derrins POV

Elyse took a flight and landed this afternoon she kept pestering me asking why I didn't tell her I was leaving and all that shit.So I had no choice but to ask her to go to the club where we first met.

"Are you going to drink or eat?" I ask opening the door for her. "you know I don't like alcohol so I'll eat" She scrunches her nose.

I can hear the cars from a distance probably Naomi is there racing,Well I took back my thoughts when I saw her stumble out of the club we were heading to.She was really wasted and Linda wasn't sober either.

She looked at me and smiled,pointing at my face.I removed my hand from Elyses and went towards her,she threw herself at me I took a few steps back almost falling.

"Careful" I make her stand in a distance as I feel Elyse next to me.Naomi looks different,he hair is straight,she has no make up and she is wearing takkies something I don't witness everyday.

"Hey who brought you here?" I ask Linda who was probably about to sleep on the pavement.

"We walked."The words fall out easily from her drunk self.

Elyse is really irritated she is probably pissed off,her eat pink so that justifies my statement I guess.

" Right Linda let's go"

Elyse held my arm"You really choosing her over me?"Her voice sounded sad.

"no but she isn't in a good state,both of them." Naomi rests her head on my shoulder,Elyse looked at her then me

"We will drop them off then come back." I tried explaining but she wasn't buying it..She decided on being mute.

Once we reached the car Linda opened the door then threw her self in sliding over to the other side..I tried helping Naomi in but she struggled so I had to pic her up.

"Hey Lee look Derrin is picking me up bridal style,something he didn't do at our wedding." She let out a laugh,I didn't even think she was still conscious.I turned around to find Elyse but she was nowhere in sight.

"Linda where is Naomi staying?"

"Hilton hotel."She said helping her friend sit in a comfortable position.

I drove to the hotel looking for proof that she actually stayed here." my boyfriend is here see ya."Naomis friend showed me the peace sign before getting inside a car that was parked behind mine.

There was no way Naomi would be able to walk in her state... I picked her up again,explained to the guy at the table that she's my wife then finally threw her on the bed.

"Have you even loved somebody so much it makes  you cry?Have you ever needed something so bad you can sleep at night..." those were the last words she said before dozing off,How I'd wish those words were directed to me,well I wouldn't say it out loud though.

My phone vibrated from my pocket it was Austin,I decided to ignore it...I contemplated whether to sleep besides Naomi or to just leave,And the best choice was to leave and find Elyse so I could apologize.

*
X
*

Hey people I hoped you enjoyed the chapter if you did please vote, even if you didn't please vote and leave your thoughts on the comments

Thank you

Love IsiphilePalesa