Chapter 34

Naomi

It felt so real I wouldn't trade it for anything,Even the way we touched each other was evidence of our love,He made me weak at the knees.He made me smile just by looking at his face,He was a beautiful creator with or without dreadlocks he looked evenly gorgeous the stubble on his face made me want to jump on him at this very moment.He would kiss my hand my heart would flutter at this type of affection he did things to me .

We have been on the plane for an hour,We couldn't get out our hands of each other though I was listening to music my whole attention was on him he was busy with paperwork we were in a private jet  this time I wanted nothing than to have sex with him right here but he seemed to buried in his work though he was touching.

I took out the headsets and looked at him I made puppy eyes and cleared my throat he didn't move I placed my hand on his chin and turned his face towards me,I shocked my self and him by placing my lips on his our tongue touching I immediately felt moist inbetween my thighs  I pulled away from the kiss.

"Need a head"He grinned and nodded he pushed the papers aside pulled me to his arms making our way to a bedroom?There's a bedroom in here and I didn't know how?

He sat me on the edge of the bed and moved back,I could see his dark dick from underneath his pants, My eyes were fixed on him I unbuttoned his pants then pulled down his zipper,I pulled his pants together with the briefs ,they sat on his knees.I took him in my hand sliding my tongue out I teased him and watched him close his eyes.

I slid him inside my mouth"Fuck Naomi,Your mouth feels so good"I went on a slower pace making sure there isn't much teeth involved he was moving with me,Hands fisting my hair.I deep throated him He gritted his teeth"Ima cum inside you if keep doing that "I felt his body jerk off that his salty juices spilled in my entire mouth.

"Shit baby"He muttered,I grinned looking at him.

"I want to fuck you right now"He commanded..I pulled up my skirt parted my legs my core was all ready for him.

"Fuck me then"He slid his hands underneath my knees pulling me closer he thrusted without warning not that I didn't love it.

"I love you"I moaned

"I love you baby "He replied, His merciless thrusts getting faster I moaned his name.

"Der ah baby it's too much"I could literally feel him in my belly he wasn't only big but he was long I don't know how that fit in my mouth.

He slowed down but he was still inside me I could feel his balls hit my folds"You feel so good wrapped around me" My core clenched around him my whole body tensed I pushed my head feeling myself reach the edge "I'm cumin"

"Cum with me"Indeed we both let go moaning each others names  I rested Derrin pulled out I handed him a towel that was above my head he cleaned himself up.

"Stay like that I'll be back"I obeyed he came back with the towel wet and warm when he wiped me I felt myself want him again"Ah"Was the word that escaped me he looked at me a grin on his face.

"You still want more of Derrin?"He asked cockily

"Not your dick it's too big"He laughed I pulled up my underwears

"We are about to land let's go"He helped me up I could  feel the evidence of what we did inbetween my thighs it was painful but bearable.

"Are you okay? "

"Yeah why?"

"Nothing come here" He cupped my face and kissed me,I blushed.

"You said you love me"He wasn't looking at me

"I did" I sat back on my seat and buckled up I'm not going to deny how I feel about him,What if someone else gives him what I can't give him.He might jump to the chance, At a point in life a person needs love and when someone is giving it to you you should take it,Unless you aren't feeling it.

And he is a good  fucker.

I could feel his eyes on me I didn't bother looking at him "Say it again"He didn't just say what I thought he said.

"Huh?"My voice was in a high pitch note,Excitement? No,Nervousness? Probably

"Tell me you love me like you mean"

I sighed "I love you Derrin English "

"I love you Naomi English "
He smiled oh what a Charmer