Chapter 15

Derrins POV

Elyses hands trailed my chest,My breathing accelerated from her soft hands. She positioned herself on top of me her eyes not leaving mine..My eyes were around her waist she was already sweating from the rounds we had early in the morning.

"Fuck!" She slid herself in brought her face forth then kissed me.

She slept afterwards she must have been tired,my phone vibrated from the heard board I decided to ignore it and go to sleep,I was going to spend this day with Elyse no disturbances at all.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep too,I was woken up by kisses

"Wakey Wakey." She kissed me again

"mhm"

"There's breakfast and lunch, come on wake up." She kissed me again I sighed opening my eyes

"Hey beautiful." She smiled at me then got off the bed she had a robe on.

"So you going back to your wife?" her voice said irritated.

"I won't if you don't want me too."

"Yeah so that more people can throw shade at me on Twitter.No thanks." She poured both of us juice.

"meaning?"

"They know you here, yesterday we were spotted walking in holding hands and Naomi appeared in Steers looking stressed."

"It might be another reason,I'm sure she wasn't stressed over this she has Drake and other dudes crushing on her.Our relationship won't work if you give a damn about what the paparazzi say." I defended

"I have to go to my grandparents today,we can't be seen leaving together so you better leave now ." I could hear sadness in her voice but chose to ignore it.

"Yeah sure." She handed me breakfast and juice.

"it's fine I'll eat at the hotel." I picked up my clothes and wore them kissing her cheek then leaving..I looked at my phone which had 5 missed calls from my dad.

Dad:

Your behavior is unacceptable if you keep doing this I will beat you up son and believe me I will. Can't you do something right for a week,don't make me come there.

I rolled my eyes at his anger,Mr English really needs to take a chill pill it's only been 3 days and 2 nights they can't expect me to do right in such a short period of time.

I took a cab to the hotel,I wondered what Naomi did throughout the day seeing it was afternoon now.. I found her sprawled on bed she had her hand under her chin,and had nothing on well only a black thong..I could see a peak off her round breasts and her curved butt God was she gifted.Her eyes were shut..Why the hell am I starring and why isn't she dressed? My stomach grumbled good something to distract me.

Naomis POV

Yesterday after the insane text I got from dad I continued staffing my mouth with food then ordered wine of which I didn't even drink since I was too tired,I love wine but it was getting old or wearing out of me either way I'll still drink because it's a wise thing to do.

This morning I woke up late well before midday and ate the remainder of my food before letting in the people who cleaned. For some reason I felt lonely because Derrin wasn't back yet but I brushed it off by drinking two glasses of wine while bathing.

I took the blunt I smoked yesterday which was halfway through and smoked it,by the time I finished bathing and flushing the remainder of the blunt I was too tired to get dressed so I pulled a thong I threw myself on top of the bed as I was then slept.

I could smell food in my sleep,I stretched turning around to see Derrins eyes on me,I frowning.

"what the fuck you looking at?" Yeah I am grumpy when I wake up

"in case you didn't notice you aren't really dressed."

I looked at myself,shit I totally forgot that I threw myself on the bed not dressed.He threw a towel of which I caught gracefully using it to hide my breasts as I stood up and wrapped it around my body still a bit drunk and high a bit.

"I didn't think you'd be back any time soon." I admitted taking the phone and calling room service

"Me too but I have damage control to do." He wiped his mouth.

I ordered what I wanted and turned to him giving him my attention

"So we pretend you didn't just give me a boner on your sleep." he mocked

"Fuck you,Look Derrin you fucked shit up twice since we've been here.You hate me I admit it but please dude just don't be stupid when doing your things cause it's having a negative impact on my life too" I took a loud breath "I am stressed with this whole forced marriage thing,I can't do my things because I'm being watched by the fucking journalists,they labelled me as a new bride that is stressed. This is my money too and I'm not losing it cause of you."

Room service arrived I tipped the guy then indulged.

"I'm sorry Dollface,look I'll take you out for dinner tonight then tomorrow we will go to table mountain or Robern Island. Right now can we take selfies" He smiled sheepishly I groaned then nodded.

He took of his jacket then T-shirt
"Wait what you doing?"

"making this pic sexy as fuck seeing you only have a towel on."
My mouth turned to an O realizing what he said,he took out his iPhone and stood behind me,We starred at each other smiling. the next one he was kissing my neck I was smiling with my eyes closed.

"This should do." he sat besides me and uploaded the pics on Instagram captioned 'Our love is forever.

"Nice." I smiled at him this pictures were too genuine

"Take out something to wear remember I'm taking you out." He winked walking away leaving my face heating up because of smiling