Chapter 18

Derrins POV

Her soft hands rub the back of my neck I shudder suddenly feeling more aroused than I was a few seconds ago,I want to blame it on the alcohol but truth be told this is all her.. Every time I am around her I feel somehow,Free her enthusiasm has infected me too...She thinks she is not perfect but I think she is.

I pick her up her lips against mine,the legs that drive me crazy are wrapped around my waist I can't stop touching her.She was built to define perfection but something in me is fighting it,she is hurt right now and we are both drunk.. if I want us to have a good relationship for the duration of our wedding I have to respect her as hard as it is I can't have sex with her.

"Everything okay?" She is breathing heavily I too.

"I'm not sure we want this we hate each other right?" I am not only convincing her but myself too.

She sighs"I get it"I feel her weight getting light,she unwraps her legs and stand in front of my hands still on her waist,I don't want to let go.

"Are you hungry." I attempt to make the atmosphere less awkward,we shared saliva a moment ago.

"No let's just go to bed I am tired."
Her eyes says it all,they are red and her eyelids seem really heavy it must be tiredness and alcohol

We let each other go,I watch her strip then get inside the bed.I take off my clothes too and sit next to her..I try to not pull her close to me and let her sleep on my chest but I end up doing it anyway.I can tell she is a bit shocked but soon recovers and puts one leg on top of me.

"Can we not be awkward tomorrow?" Her voice sounds more like a whisper.

"Yeah sure"I close my eyes as soon as I feel her soft breath against my chest, Who would've thought this day would end like this?definitely not me.My phone rings from the floor right next to me.I don't pick it up at first but the caller is too persistent,I end up shifting as swift as I could Dad appears on the screen

"Dad."

"Hey honey it's me,how is the honeymoon?"

"I am pretty sure you've seen the pictures mom,you are keeping tabs of us after all."

"oh well the ones you posted last night made waves,even your dad is proud?"

I don't respond, Dad always talks when I've done something wrong but never has he credited me for doing good.

"Honey we booked you two tickets for your flight."

"Flight? I thought we were using the Jet"

"Not anymore but you two are coming back tomorrow."

"Why so soon?"

"Ask your father I have to go"

She hangs up,I sigh tossing the phone back to the floor.

Naomis POV

"GOSH!" I rub my temple as soon as I wake up,I am super hungover and I am half naked..What the hell happened?