Chapter 17

Naomis POV

You know Derrin is the type of person that does things to taunt you and right now he was being a dicky.He was singing the entire time whereas I hoped he'll be done by the time I finish too so we won't have a naked encounter again.

"Derrin get the hell out." I yelled

I could hear him chuckle "And miss the chance to see my wife naked again, not happening!"

"suit yourself then." I heard him say whuu from behind the glass,idiot I wrapped the towel on my wet body and headed out he was wiping his body facing my direction.My eyes went to his hairy legs,fit thighs then his.."Jesus Christ you dick is so huge!"My eyes sent up to his face he was giving me a silly smug.

"Why thank you Dollface, I take it you sexually frustrated." He eyed my legs biting his lip.

I walked towards the door,which he was standing close too"Says who?"He wrapped his hand around my tummy since I was next to me and tilted his head a bit,his lips on my ears. I felt moisture in between my thighs.

He rubbed his nose against my ear then whispered"I say so,and I could help you it is still our honeymoon and it wouldn't be a sin."He gripped me tighter,he let me go...I cleared my throat walking away.

As soon as I stepped out of the room,I exhaled loudly fanning my face with my hands dramatically. I imagined Derrins body hovering over mine,his hands rubbing and caressing my body,his lips tracing every weak spot...His crotch must be good.

I bit my lip closing my eyes imaging him doing things to me good Lord... I snapped out of my thoughts putting on a lace underwear and spots bra. Derrin finally came out of the bath wearing his underwear,I ignored him not wanting to be pestered about my sexual frustrations anymore.

"We going for an adventure today right?" Derrin nodded pulling over a grey T-shirt and dark jeans.

He came to the side of my bed "Look sexy there Wifey okay"

"I am not your wife Derrin, and stop doing this."

"Doing what?"

"Flirting stop flirting with me." I tried pulling a straight face but the smile he had made my attempts fail pathetically. I sighed"Can we leave please."

He took the car keys,held my hand till we reached our car..Our day was lovely,there was no Paparazzi, It was us climbing, visiting the place where our first black president was arrested then of course V and A waterfront.

"I didn't know you were scared of heights." I was on the drivers seat because Derrin was still a bit Dizzy,We were on those cable cars the one that are on electric wires yeah,His face suddenly turned red I couldn't help but capture the moment, he gagged the minute we reached the ground.

"It was too hot in there" He defended.

"It must be the skinny jeans you have on"

"No it's not J just didn't enjoy the ride."

"But you have no problem with balconies."

"maybe that's because you aren't hanging there I mean you trusting a wire for fucks sake." I was in stitches with laughter,he drank water from the bottle I gave to him when he felt sick..

My phone buzzed the minute we settled it,I was so happy to see that Drake responded but my faced dropped when I saw what it said

Drake:

Amanda and I are back together we weren't going to work anyway,you ride different niggas and you are married

My mouth dropped,I swear I could hear my heart break... without saying a word I ordered champagne and sat Derrins eyes on me.

Derrins POV

I don't know what came over Naomi one minute she's teasing me the next she is drinking like a fish.I stared at her intensely.

"What the fuck you starring at?" I guess she is really pissed.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked taking another glass from the tray.

"nope the more the merrier,or that's what I thought yesterday when there was for of us on this Matrimony." Her voice broke.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She smiled "Drink up first and roll up the weed rasta man." wow I guess that's drunk Omi.

"Okay so Drake broke things off me over a fuckin text, How pathetic! I know we weren't like you and Elyse,but we had something it was magic."Her hands were against her heart I guess she was in love with the guy.

" So what are you going to do about that? "I handed her the blunt,she stared into space she was deep in thoughts I guess.

" I am an adult now turning 22 in a few months,It's about time I settle down."Without me I could feel jealousy creeping in.

"With who maybe?" I was concerned

"I don't know yet I mean I still have 11 months,3 weeks and 3 days with you,I can't drag someone into this?" I poured another glass seeing she wasn't going to give me the blunt anytime soon.

"So you wouldn't date anyone while you still married to me?" I dug deeper I don't know why but I just felt the need to.

"No, I too wouldn't date someone while married it's sh-" She was cut off by her loud burp"Excuse me as I was saying, it must be hard to date a married person not knowing whether they feel something for their husband of wife, these people are always together I mean they are bound to fall for one another. "She was really drunk I didn't mind though.

" So you think we might fall for one another?"I shifted closer to her but I wanted to hear her maybe console her seeing she was blabbering and close to tears.

"I don't know we both share something,we are both trouble in the eyes of our parents,we have no interest in succeeding and we share a contract.

She turned around her body was only an inch away,I guess I shifted closer to her or she shifted closer to me.We were sharing a breath I looked at her lips which were moist from the alcohol. I leaned closer to her our foreheads pressed together.

" We could share more than that you know?"I closed my eyes.

"you think?"

"If you wanna"

*
X
*
Well I love cliffhangers
I will update another chapter pretty soon.
Help a sister out and vote

Love Isiphile Palesa