Chapter 32

Derrin

In the morning I am woken up by a person moving on top of me from the sweet smell I knew it was Naomi trying to get off me as carefully as she could.I loosened my grip her bare stomach barely touching my hand I mentally cursed at the sun for rising so soon and at myself for not enduring the night she spent in my arms.

I guess I was too deep into sleep that I didn't feel her throughout the night,I looked on the other side when I heard the water. I was about to doze off again when someone tapped my arm lightly.

"Mhm"I groaned turning around only for Naomi to fall on top of me making a rather unpleasant sound.

"Uhm Hi we need to get ready"I nod as she pulls off from me,I feel my dick throb when I see her bare back the dress she is wearing will surely have no mercy on me.

I quickly go to the bathroom,I let the water hit me as I close my eyes and touch my hard erection,I imagine Naomis lips around my cock as I increase the pace,Finally I cum and I think I can make it throughout the day if I don't have any dirty imagine.

I take a quick shower and find Naomi already dressed she is facing the opposite direction giving me space to get dressed,This entire act as strangers thing was killing.Especially after she turned me down when I explained my love for her.

I knew I shouldn't have done that it was too soon,Everything was just wrong she has just heard about Elyse how I was going to be a father and I dropped the bomb. She might not love me but she might,I will have to make sure we leave this place with me knowing how she feels about me.

I sit down across her and endulge the mouth watering dinner, My eyes fixed on Omi..The dress she wore was lace long sleeved,Tight around each and every curve, It showed off her entire body that surely had no bra judging from how visible her nipples were..It had 3 buttons at the back of the neck visibly it was what held it up.Her black pump heels exposed her legs surely I wish I could see her entire body but unfortunately were sitted only her right foot was peeping due to how she was seated.

The brown matte lipstick on her lips shaped them nicely,She had done her eyebrows perfectly making sure the concealer wasn't visible the shape was perfect her hair was in a  neat bun...I couldn't help but gawk and feel my dick getting hard.

"We should go"I stood up calling all the things I might need I heard her heels clicking behind me evident she was following behind me.

We drove quitly to town,The meeting seemed to take long and Naomi was yawning,She was really oblivious to the looks I gave her I ended up giving up and continued pitching about how I wanted to open a branch here.

....

It's the 3rd day sinde we got here and it is the only free day we have,It also happened to be the warmest day,Suitable for the bitch I wasn't really interested well not until I saw Naomi in a olive green bikini that was high waist it showed her butt cheeks perfectly..It was strapped on the sides her even toned skin was something to look at.

"Were are you going?"

She flipped her hair"Summerstrand"

"Alone in that "Okay I was making my jealousy visible

"People go to the beach in bikinis get the memo"She walked away.

"I am going with you"She looked at me no she was trying to read me.

"You will meet me at the beach then"She ran off I rolled my eyes undressing,I wore shorts and decided to keep my torso naked just to spite Naomi.

I found her standing with some guy their conversation seemed interesting she kept laughing.I walked towards them and kissed her shoulder.

"Never run away from me baby"Her glare didn't scare me at all instead I wrapped my arms around her bare stomach,The guy eyes me and walked away.

Naomi turned around"What the hell is wrong with you? "

"We agreed to be a couple in public so I was doing what we agreed on"She clicked her tongue,Walking away from me.

I smirked following behind her,She was in the water but no that far.I scooped her she whimpered caught  of guard,She only started screaming when I dropped her but what suprised was when she didn't surface.

I dived inside she was kicking,Trying to swim.I picked her up.

"You fuckin piece of shit are you trying to kill me"She hit my chest.

"I didn't know you can't swim"

"You thought  I swam where there is sand because I like to I am scared of the ocean"

"Only the ocean"She rolled her eyes

"I can swim but the waves scare me"I Snorted walking to the sand with her,I wanted to laugh she was so keen in coming to the beach only to find out she can't swim.

There were girls watching from a distance  I got irritated and walked away,I found just what I needed to ease the stress.Weed was inside a condom packet they wouldn't have spotted it even they wanted to.

"Why did you leave me behind?"She stormed inside the balcony "You seriously smoking you are such a dick"

"You are stressed you might need it"She bit her lip but ended up taking it from my hand to smoke to..We finished the blunt and went back inside I threw myself on the bed Naomi besides me.

I turned my head to look at her,She was already looking at me.Eyes bloodshot red and small as fuck, She looked so damn sexy that I ended up kissing her neck,We were still in our swim suits.

I felt her heavy breath fan my cheek I pulled out living a mark,She looked so vulnerable her eyes were hungry I knew just what I had to do.She leaned forward smashing her lips on mine,I bit her lower lip only and pulled back.

"Tell me what you want"

"I want you all over me and inside me " Well she said it