Chapter 12

POV

Some things I didn't notice my parents even had were shown after the weekend like we were now on my fathers Private Jet,it wasn't going to be a long flight just about 2 hours.. in actual fact that is long since I'm travelling with Derrin.

The alcohol was no longer in my system,okay maybe just a little cause I drank champagne at the reception..Sighing I couldn't believe I was officially a English,Derrins English to be specific.

I know usually people who get married either fall in love or kill each other,I wasn't going to satisfy my parents by falling in love with a stoner with fuckin dreadlocks.Derrin is a bunch of shit I once said I do shitty niggas but not in this case..

His kisses and touch might have made my face turn red and body hit up but I wasn't going to give in to him.Before we boarded I had a conversation with Drake promising him that I genuinely like him and that I won't fuck what we have because I was fucking Derrin.

Derrins POV

I watched videos on my ipad while Naomi listened to  headsets not that I minded though cause at least we were occupied. I had the Jet was about to land but to my surprise Naomi had already passed out.

The guy who was helping out came to me"The car is waiting for you outside, should I help you with anything. "

"yeah wake her up" I pointed at Naomi

"Your wife sir."

"yeah"

I took our phones and went out first, I made it my job to not fall for Naomi she was beautiful and had a nice body but that was just it and nothing else... I knew the feeling was mutual with her too so at least this marriage will be easier...

I liked Elyse I wasn't going to hurt her and I couldn't wait for tomorrow she said she'll come over since she's visiting her grandparents. I was happy that I will be having a honeymoon with someone else.

I learned against our rental waiting for Naomi to walk out of the fuckin jet instead the guy I told to wake her up had her in her arms she was all snuggled up.

"I said wake her up not pick her up." I hissed angrily

I had a flash of a camera looking behind me the moment was already captured and my parents were going to give me shit loads about it,Great now I messed up.

"Just put her inside quickly." I opened the door then sat at the front sit,drove to our hotel. I parked at the reserved parking there was someone who took our bags now there was one more luggage... My wife who was in a short body hugging dressed,as if the one she had on at our wedding wasn't enough,this girl likes a show off.

I picked her up in my arms,confirmed our room..My arms were fatigued by the time we got to our room,I threw her on the bed ..Tipped the guy then searched through my bag for something that will calm me town... I sat on the balcony and rolled a blunt

Naomi's POV

"Shit." I held my heard as I noticed I just fell hard from the bed... Did I pass out? I checked my surroundings,rolled my eyes when I noticed we were in a honeymoon suite

It had a King sized bed the interior was pure white and beautiful gold..There was a couch below the bed I noticed a door I went to check it out it was breath taking... Glass shower doors,round bath tubs,it was clean very clean not forgetting beautiful..Our parents really out done themselves I give them that.

Upon washing my face something scratched my lightly,It was my wedding day.. oh yeah I am spending 7 days here with Derrin how nice.Where is he?I could smell the weed in our bathroom. I charged to the balcony.

"You piece of shit,you filling the whole room with this thing of yours."

He looked at me and said nothing, I rolled my eyes and sat besides him..I didn't bother asking how I got to this room I'm sure he hired someone to pick me up..

"You look uptight here have a smoke." He handed me the blunt, I looked at it hesitantly before pulling it out of his fingers and placing it on my mouth, I inhaled the powerful smoke that shot straight through my brain.

I could feel my eyelids happy and all my troubles going away, it was an amazing feeling. Though I coughed helplessly at first but the way I feel right now it was worth every cough..

5 minutes later Derrin and I were having one friendly conversation."I don't understand this contract shit,why should we marry for success?"I asked

"Maybe because our parents planned this the time we arrived on earth,I swear I dream shit like this at times." He said smirking I could see it from the dim lights

"What shit?"

"I hear Mrs English saying things like Derrin belongs to Naomi and Naomi belongs to Derrin." he burst out laughing it's contagious I end up joining in.

"Yeah and we should disappointed." I used my finger to point at him.

"Yeah we should,we must never ever make out." He retorted

"Truce." I showed him my picky

"Truce." He sealed the deal

He reached for something in his pocket.

"Dude you still have more of it." I exclaimed

"Enough to last us a week dollface." I smiled not only because we will like this for our entire honeymoon but because this will give us less chances to make out and that he just gave a nickname.

Please don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks for reading

05-05-2017