Chapter 1

Naomis POV

When I woke up I felt good,my room was filled with excitement. The birds were chirping,  the dogs weren't barking for once which confirmed my thoughts of it being a good day. I am a car racer and today I had a big race.

My parents want nothing to do with it, they expect the same sentiments from me too ,I love racing with everything I have and I love my boyfriend too.His name is Rendy, he is not the type of guy you would introduce to your parents...He is more gangster than bae if you get what I say.

I could smell the scrumptious breakfast as I emerged from the stairs still yawning.Mom filled the entire kitchen counter with variety of food,I didn't understand why she goes so overboard with cooking because it's only me and her then there's dad who is always busy with his work.

"Morning mother " I greeted while sitting down,She passed me a plate and cutlery.

"Morning baby. "

I love my mother with my all but when she gets with dad they tend to irritate me.

"Soooo I am not coming back tonight. "

She stopped trying to make the food look pleasant than it already did and looked at me with furrowed brows.

"Why?"

I cleared my throat "I have a race. "

"Are you for real? "

"Mom please I really need to win this race".

She laughed in disbelief
"And you expect me to be happy about that? No Nay I don't want you to go there"

She sat down and dished up for her self my plate was full already.
"I am going either way. "
She didn't say anything,just continued with eating of which was going to take some long ass time because she eats like a queen.

I really wanted my mom to let me leave I hate leaving without her acknowledgement because all the time something goes wrong.I just hated having regrets.

"Atleast  say be careful mother. "

"Your dad will deal with you. I am done asking you to take care of your self,I am done  asking you to be careful,I am done with begging you to find other means of making money I am just done."

She stormed out,I sighed. I am 21 I still live with my parents although I have enough money to take care of myself my parents still believe I am incapable of being independent which I think is just dumb..All I needed to do was to prove it to them.I think I can take care of myself well on my own.

Derrins POV

"I dare you to touch my trifle. "
My mother scolds me as my hand reaches for her bowl it looks so good I could swallow it all at once.

"Look mom,let's have a deal."
I smile at her trying to get her to do what I want.

"Not happening sweety,If you continue smoking like a damn chimney and eat all my food you will leave my damn house."

I want to laugh so bad but I need to fake being sober my mom has already seen me high for countless times,she caught me sneaking to the kitchen a few times too...For the fridge if you may know.

"Fine,I will go to my friends then see you after a week. "

Before she could reply I'm already heading to my car, truth be told I can't drive at this state,but I can leave my car and make my father think I'm home.I decided to call an uber cause I'm definitely not going to walk to Glenwood it takes me 30 minutes to get there,I'm sure it's 50 to some people but what can I say I'm a fast driver,but a slow talker only when I'm high though.

I was welcomed by the smell of weed as soon as I stepped inside Austins apartment of which we can say I own too since I'm always here,He peeped through the kitchen door.
"It's not pussy dawg it's me. "

"Fuck you Derrin." he said with a huge grin,he knew I was correct.

"Do you have any of the good stuff?"
I asked moving his clothes from the couch to the floor that'll stop him from being a pig. I should probably on them too just for control.

"You know I always got pot,what the fuck are my clothes doing on the floor?"..

"They chilling bru you need to chill too. "
He shoved my shoulder he was really pissed off or he was faking it I don't know.

After a few blunts Austin and I were already calling a few bitches who wanted to get good fucks unfortunately Austin changed his plans.He was telling me about some cool race shit that we needed to watch,I don't do that kind of staff but since he's my best buddy I can't turn him down.

The place was so crowded with young adults,I'm pretty sure some of them used the window as an exit...African parents take no shit from their kids unless you have them under a spell,or you are Derrins replica.

"You need to see that chick man,she's the bomb. "Austin laughed goofily he was smitten.

"You are so pathetic."
I tried to give him a straight face he can be annoying when he is high,it pisses me off at times but what can I say he's my nigga

"Look man Look",I turned my head to where his fingers pointed honestly I couldn't see shit.

"I can't see her",I tried adjusting and contracting my lenses"I'm going home you are boring me. "left him looking there,I heard him shout after me.

"Fuck You."

I wasn't interested in talking back, he was trying to make me stay and I wasn't buying it.

If you see this chapter leave a vote please
28-03-17