We did it.

The next morning, Lauren was up early for more rehearsals for the show that was later on in the evening. Y/N stayed in bed for a while, but Lauren left her a note explaining where she had to be.

"Hey, guys, come here a second" Lauren called all the girls over to the table during their break.
"Would you guys be okay with me coming out with Y/N tonight? Before the last song?"
Ally squealed in delight as Normani and Dinah nodded. Camila smiled at Lauren.
"And I was wondering, I know that Work From Home is usually our encore but can we do a cover? I was thinking Paramore's 'Still Into You.' I know it's a stretch but we're all capable, right?"
The other 4 girls looked at each other for approval as they all simultaneously nodded their heads.
"Yes sure, we've all got the dances sorted anyway so we could spend the rest of the day figuring this out?"
"Sounds like a plan. Thank you guys so much, I'm so nervous."
"Don't be nervous Laur, she's going to love it." Camila reassured, stroking Lauren's arm.
"Thanks Camz."

Y/N lounged around the hotel room before going out into Tokyo, preparing to buy gifts for each of the girls and a few fans that she may meet on the way. Japan was so beautiful, there was so much to see and do. She went into several shops, buying small things that caught her eye as she went. A few fans stopped her and asked for pictures as she had been seen in pictures. They were sweet, but Y/N could never get used to being famous. She bought herself some lunch, and also bought some for the nice homeless man outside the store. She brought herself and the man the same meal, and decided to sit next to him while they ate.
"Hi, I'm Y/N. Would you like this?" Y/N asked, presenting the food to him. The man clearly didn't speak much English but his eyes lit up at the sight of food.
"Thank you." The man said, in a thick accent.
"What's your name?" Y/N asked, seeing if he understood.
"Akihiko"
"Hello Akihiko. How are you?"
The man didn't seem to understand this one, but he smiled at her anyways. She started to get full towards the end of the meal, and she gave the rest of the meal and her bottle of water to Akihiko.
"Thank you for your company, I hope to see you again soon." Y/N said, holding his hands in hers as she kneeled before him. He softly kissed her forehead to show her gratitude as she walked away.

The time was 4pm, so she needed to go to Lauren now at the venue. None of the girls had messages Y/N all day and she didn't want to message them to bother them as she assumed they were busy.

"Lauren, it's 4. Y/N will be here soon."
"Okay, cool. We've done anyway, right? We can relax and get ready for our show."
"Yep, let's ring Y/N." Ally suggested.
"I'll do it." Lauren said, picking up her phone and smiling to herself as she saw Y/N's contact picture, which was taken on Lauren and Y/N's first official date.

"Hey babe, where are you? We're all done here."
"Oh hey, I'm just coming. I brought food for you all."
Lauren's heart fluttered at the sound of Y/N's voice, the voice that she'd hear for the rest of her life.
"Okay, Lenny will let you in. He knows who you are."
"Okay good, see you soon. I love you."
"I love you."
Dinah walked in just as Lauren got off the phone with Y/N, giving her a knowing smile as Lauren smiled and played with her engagement ring on her finger.
"You are so whipped, Lo."
Lauren paused for a moment, before admitting that she was. There was no point in denying it, she knew full well that she was.

The girls sat in their dressing room, each going their own thing. They heard a soft knocking on the door, and as soon as it occurred Lauren already ran across the room to hug her fiancée as she stood, shocked that Lauren got across so fast.
"Hello to you too" Y/N said, chucking.
"I missed you."
"I missed you too, but if you don't get off I can't give you your food." Y/N said, which got Lauren to do as she was told. They sat on the floor, all squished together. Y/N brought out an assortment of dishes from the bags she was carrying and placed them in the middle so they could all share.
"How was your day guys?" Y/N asked, interested about what they had been up to.
"It was good, tiring though. We finished up rehearsing and made any changes that we felt necessary." Camila said, glancing at Lauren subtly.
"Oh that's cool. I can't wait to see the show."
"What about you mi amor?" Lauren asked, gazing at her fiancée.
"It was great. I got lunch for myself and brought some gifts for family and friends back home. And you guys." Y/N smiled to herself, reaching into her bag to get the gifts.
"You shouldn't have!" Ally said, her mouth full of rice.

After a lot of fishing around in her rucksack, Y/N pulled out a small blue bag. Out of the bag, she pulled a phone case that had Japanese writing which Y/N learned meant, 'God bless you.' When she saw it, she knew she had to get it for Ally.
"Here you go Al, I learnt it means 'God bless you' and I noticed you don't have a phone case either so, here."
"Thank you so much Y/N I love it!"

The next gift she pulled out was a snapback hat that was decorated with blossom trees all over. She handed it to Camila, who immediately put it on her head and said thank you. Y/N had gotten Normani an assortment of Hello Kitty items she had found, which included silly things like pens, sweets and a pillow. Normani laughed to herself as she showed her gratitude. Dinah sat there  patiently, excited about her gift. Y/N was excited about Dinah's gift, because everyone had given her odd looks as she walked out of the shop with it. Getting up, Y/N walked round to behind the sofa in the room and brought out a large hot Cheeto plush, which she had hidden by throwing it there without anyone noticing.
"Holy crap! Y/N this is fantastic, I'm not even sure how I'm going to get this home. Thank you!"
"Haha no problem DJ, when I saw it, I had to get it for you."

Finally, Y/N threw the blue bag aside as she reached into her rucksack and got out another bag, but this time it was black. She handed it to Lauren, who was staring at Y/N intently. Lauren opened it slowly, her eyes widening when she found the gold piece of jewellery.
"It means I love you in Japanese. It took me a while to pick out the perfect one and the nice man in the shop didn't speak much English, but I've checked and I got the right one. Do you like it?"
Lauren had teared up and answered Y/N's question by kissing her on the lips, everyone around them muttering about how they should get a room.

"Not too long till show time ladies." a voice rang out throughout the room, causing all women to stand up as all went off their separate ways to get changed, except Y/N of course.