Chapter 39 Romantic Getaway

Comenzar desde el principio

“Cheers!”

“It’s not much but its home.”

 Sakura glanced at the wooden house built in the middle of the forest. It’s simply beautiful.

“There’s a lake nearby.” Sebastian circled his arms around her waist, hugging her from behind in the process.

“It’s beautiful.” She exclaimed.

“Glad to hear it.”

Then they went inside.

Meanwhile……..

Scattered empty wine bottles were all over the ground, a mile away from the Rosenburg’s couple tomb.

“Oi… mother nature will get mad!” Ronald scolded. Drunk.

“Let’s drink these instead. Wine’s gone.” Undertaker placed a large amount of beer cans on the table.

“How come y-you’re *hiccups not drunk *hiccups?” William asked Claude with red face.

“I have a high tolerance on alcohol.”

“Boo…!!!”

“But something felt numb.” Claude continued. “Here.” [As he points his heart.]

“Cheers to that!” ---- Undertaker.

“Sebastian loves the brat, so we have to accept facts as fact.” Grell whined as he rests his head on the Butler’s sturdy shoulders.

“More beer.” Claude snapped.

“Kampai!!!!!!”

Sebastian’s cooking dinner for the two of us even though he doesn’t have the need to eat. I’ve never felt more comfortable in a house before. Maybe because we’re together. Wait! Did I just said that? [shook her head]. Forget it.

“Sakura?”

I yelped. “You said my name.”

“Yes I did.” He smiled. Dear Lord. What a smile.

“Dig in.”

*gulp

A moment later… my plate is totally clean… he began washing dishes while I was sitting at the sofa.

“If you’re worrying about the factory…”

“Not that. I mean where do we go now?”