Chapter 10 Compensation

“Mi’ Lady you should smile more often. “ Maylene remarked - Rosenburg housemaid.

“Sou dese ne. You look pretty.” Finnian added a.k.a Finny -  Rosenburg gardener.

 “Ojou-sama suteki!” Bard butted in – Rosenburg Chef.

[flips] * Arigato Finny, Bard and Maylene =)

(*^__^*) ---- Those three….

“Omachisama deshita my Lady…. Today’s afternoon tea: Ceylon tea and lemon meringue pie for dessert. Enjoy the meal.”

“Mmmmm…”

*Oishi desu. Arigato Sebastian =)

The butler bowed down.

“Waaaah!!!!! Sebastian-san totemo oishi!!!!”

“Umai!!!!”

“Sugoi Sebastian!!!! You’re like Superman!”

“Chigaimasu Finny. I am no Superman…. I am just one hell of a butler.”

Schedule for today was done on appropriate time, meetings, advance   lectures etcetera….. As of now the mistress of the Rosenburg house is reading a novel of Shakespeare in the garen.

At the verranda…

“Ne ~ Sebastian-san have you noticed? Ojou-sama changed a bit, she’s smiling lately.” Maylene started the conversation.

“Sou desu…..”

“Quite refreshing actually.”

“Maylene don’t you have loads of work to do?”

“H-Hai… Sumimasen deshita.”

Sebastian went downstairs to garden and called the attention of his Master.

*Yes?

“I’m terribly sorry for disturbing you… but would you mind taking a walk with me?”

Hesitantly she nods.

Sebastian’s POV

Those eyes, lips, face, smell and body… no doubt it is my Lady shikashi (but)….. Her personality, attitude, and mannerism were 180% different from the usual. Just what on earth is she?

On the other side…..

“Hihihihihihi I had a lot of fun Ojou-chan. 

“Ahh… it’s nothing.”

“You ate too many sweets….”

“Heh! Uzendayo!!!”

“Hihihihihi…. Aren’t you going back to your school?”

“Geez I almost forgot about that. Well then matta ne.”

Undertaker waved at her. “Time for my funeral work.” He whispered in the dark and disappeared.

Back at the mansion….

*Maze?

“Hai ikimashoo….”

(^__^)

The Lady beside me started humming the tune of ‘London Bridge’… She grabbed my hand and led me to a garden of flowers inside the maze in which my real master don’t bother to look at.

“Kimi….. anata wa dare? (Who are you?)”

“Sebastian?”

“So you can talk…. You have a perfect disguise and I praise you with that but you’re a lousy copy of my Lady’s proud, reckless and utterly stubborn behavior.”

*Aw… you noticed already.”

“Mochiron desu. She rarely smiles. Who really are you?”

*I am part of her that comes out when there’s light and we became one.

.

.

.

“Her shadow huh.”

[Clap, clap, clap]

*Correct. As expected of you Shitsuji (Butler).

“I suggest you better return to where you belong since I have only one master to serve and that’s Sakura Rosenburg.”

Slowly her body’s disintegrating together with the wind and before she entirely vanishes she said, “It was fun Sebastian. “And then smiled.

“Good grief that brat did it this time.” 

“Whew! Tsukarichatta (I’m tired).”

Sakura was about to lie down on her bed when she noticed her shadow was back…. Which only means one thing….

[Gulp]

“Ojou-sama… you’ve done it this time.”

“Sebastian! What are you talking about?”

“Good grief…. Eating too many sweets will cause you cavities. You will have no sweets for a week as a punishment.”

“You can’t do that to me! I am your master!”

“That is correct. But aside from being a one hell of a butler, I am also your dentist.”

“Huh?!”

Sebastian flashed his devilish smile. “Saa…. Brush your teeth Ojou-sama or do you want me to do it for you?”

“Kisama (Damn you)…”

*Smiles “I prefer the real you by the way.”

(?__?)

“Brush your teeth.” He reminded her.

“Alright alright you cat obsessed moron.”