Chapter 36 Maoh

Somewhere in hell…………

 A low-deep sigh was heard all over the room, those from below the throne shivered in fear while the two servant succubus fanning for the emperor tried not to squeal. Then flames began to lighten up the room. Sitting on the throne was the interim ruler of hell, Dantallion.

“M’Lord?”

His face turned slowly toward the succubus girl and the servant felt her breath was caught in her throat. He was quite simply a handsome man. His face was angular and dramatic, with high cheekbones and deep-set scarlet eyes.

“How long does he intend to fool around?” he asked, his deep voice was alluring and at the same time creeping everyone out.

“W-We don’t know M’lord.”

“I see.”

The other succubus servant poured their master some wine. With the wine on his hand, he spoke the words no one expected to hear.

“I’m going in the human world.”

There were collective gasps from the crowd.

“Dantallion-sama! Don’t joke like that.” From the crowd emerge Krampus, his Lordships’ right hand man.

“You know I do not jest, Krampus.” The air suddenly became heavy, an invisible force drew the people in the room to kneel, except those who hold such power such as Krampus.

“I see you’ve become strong.”

“That is not the issue here.” Nero, the wicked exclaimed.

“Give our leader a chance to explain. You’re too stiff Krampus.”

Ravan, the womanizer spoke while casually sitting on the sofa together with two harpy ladies in his arms.

Shut up skirt-chasing monkey.” Orcus, the loner teased.

Asura, the destroyer just shrugged.