Chapter 11 Danger is Near

A/N: This is the dark side of the story, hoping you enjoy it.

READ, VOTE, PROMOTE, COMMENT AND BE MY FOLLOWER!

May God be with you =)

“Sakura Rosenburg?”

“Yes Milord.”

The butler of the Scott family named Edward Sprite handed the information about their subject matter.

“Ahh…. This girl. Quite a beauty eh? Just like her mother.”  His Lord chuckled.

“What is your command Milord?”

The Lord of the House smirked at his retainer.

“I’ll bet she’ll be happy to see me.”

Justin ‘Dragon’ Scott. Leader of the one-eyed bandits known to be the King of the underground market. He’s the one who abducted Sakura and sold her in the auction, the murderer of her parents. Justin Scott a 33-year old man is the current head of the family nearly for two years since his father has died in an unfortunate accident. He was trained by his father to be a lethal weapon capable of mercilessly killing to achieve his desires. 

“Edward…”

 “What is it Your Grace?”

“What school is the princess attending to?” 

“Tenjou Academy Main Campus Your Grace.”

“Hmmmm….. She escaped Quentin huh? I was supposed to buy her---“Justin stopped when he melancholy remembers the past then all of a sudden he burst into hysterical laughs.

 “Let’s pay her school a visit.”

“As you wish Your Grace.”

“Atarashii Sensei (New Teacher)?”

“Uh-huh… ang narinig ko pa nga eh siya ang magiging bago nating homeroom teacher.”

 “Do you know who is it Elyon?”

“Nope. I didn’t hear the name Marie.” 

“Koori hime, who do you think it is?” 

“I’m not slightly interested about it.”

“Konnichiwa Minna-san!!!!”

“What on----“ Sakura shuts up.

“Ore wa Justin Scott, your new homeroom teacher.”

(0__0) Everyone froze.

“What the hell the Academy’s up to?” --- Whispered by one of their classmate.

“Are we going to be sacrifices?” --- Another hissed.

“We’re all gonna die!” Somebody quietly shrieked.

“That face….. I’ll never forget that face, especially those eyes!” Sakura spoke gritting her teeth. “Dragon……” She hissed.