Chapter 33 Dilemma

Chapter 33

Dilemma

“GOOD MORNING SAKURA-SAMA…..”

Her employees greeted her as he entered a humungous factory building.

Back to work.

Office

Work.

Employees.

Problems.

Sleepless nights.

“Ojou-sama….” Claude whispered in her ear.

“Huh? What was that?” she said in daze.

“That is so unlike you Milady…” Kazuya who stands in front of her said with a smile.

Sakura gestured the Chinese man to hand the papers his holding with a nod he did so what she ordered. A mountain of papers to sign and review were on her desk. Claude winced. Sakura sighs.

And her loooong day began.

Sebastian’s POV

I am stuck in the house together with the three stooges. Receiving a call from Agni is one of the surprises for the day. I’m glad the Bengal prince found someone worthy for him erasing a potential love rivalry from my list. My attention was caught not by the sound of broken dishes, the smell of neither fresh meat burning nor the sound of Finnian’s bawling but the sound of my cellphone vibrating.

Spider/Moron calling……….

“What?” I answered on the other line.

“We will be late for dinner, go on without us.”

“I’ll pick her up so you can get outta there.”

“Will you low down your voice Michaelis? I can also take care of her better than you do. I’m also a one hell of a butler.”

Toot----toot----toot…..

“S-Sebastian-san you look *gulp kinda scary now…”

“Return to your posts.”

And our three favorite servants of the Rosenburg household run out for their lives.

[Sound of cemented wall breaking]

Apparently Mr. Michaelis punched the wall  in fury. “Bring it on, Faustus.”

Rosenburg’s main factory

London

8:45 p.m

Claude’s POV

After calling the ever disgustful, pitiful, ugly crow demon… I have this itchy feeling of killing anyone that passes by….. Then I heard the sound of her steady breathing glancing at her sleeping figure on the couch… I thought to myself what’s there about her that even my killing instinct fades away at the sight of her gaping mouth while sleeping peacefully without the care in the world.

Without too much wordings. I strutted towards her. Touched that soft-pale cheeks of her then decided to close her gaping mouth. As I did so her nose cringed then sniff…..

“Humans can be this……….adorable?” Claude chuckled.

“Will you stop touching Ojou-sama’s marshmallow cheeks?”

“Don’t you have manners? Thought you could do better, starting with knowing how to knock perhaps?” I counter-attack.

“Will you zip that mouth of yours for a second? I’m trying to sleep here.”

Both of us looked at their Mistress, continuously blinking while scratching that dole eyes of her.

Sakura’s POV

“What are you arguing?”

“We… uhm… just..”

She raised a delicate brow and crossed her arms. “I’m waiting for the appropriate answer.”

Both give a different side of stories, demons can be so difficult…. But as she looked outside the window something or someone caught her attention. White wings began to rain like snow day has come in the city then emerge an angel. Are freaking kidding me?

I squinted my eyes as I read his lips then I felt something powerful that made my body rigid, my voice useless.

“Ojou-sama!”

I collapsed.

Just like the speed of light the angel managed to flew away fast. “You are one corrupt perfectly white flower, yearning for it’s reflection in the calm waters.” The angel said those words with such malice his eyes.