Prologue

Author's Note….

DISCLAIMER:

KUROSHITSUJI IS WRITTEN AND ILLUSTRATED BY YANA TOBOSO.

KAMI-SAMA NO MEMOCHOU'S AUTHOR IS HIKARU SUGII AND ILLUSTRATED BY MEL KISHIDA.

THEY ARE NOT MINE, THE STORY SUDDENLY POPS ON MY HEAD AND HAVING SEBASTIAN MICHAELIS AS MY SUBJECT EXCITES ME. SO, I DECIDED TO WRITE A STORY ABOUT HIM AND THIS IS IT....

EXPECT SOME ANIME CROSSOVER.

DO ENJOY (^_^)

SETTING: LONDON, JAPAN

LANGUAGE: ENGLISH, AND JAPANESE

GENRE: ROMANCE, COMEDY, SUPERNATURAL

Prologue

Darkness... Despair.... Death... Blood... Demon.

"Wake up!"

As I slowly open my eyes the blinding morning light struck me...

"You bitch! I said wake up!" The head butler continued yelling, he repeatedly kicked the side of my body as he do so.

"Och." I exclaimed in pain.

In his madnss he got a handful of my hair and used it to pull me up. "I said wake up, Wench!"

"Sire..."

"Tsk. Make sure to clean this filthy rat." Then he handed me to another servant where I wait for the maid....

"Follow me."

The maid bathes me then dressed me after in a very beautiful dress… I couldn’t even recognize myself as I stare at the person in the mirror… The filthy servant was long gone.

“Go straight to Master’s bedroom, he’s been waiting for you.” The maid reminded me.

I am a servant… A servant who’s about to be devoured by a beast.

 [Knocks on the door]

"Come in."

As I enter the room, the owner of the house looked at me with greedy and appreciative eyes. He greeted me and flashed a sinister smile. I shivered with disgust.

"I almost didn't recognize you... My dear Sakura. You look lovely. Come closer, so I could see you more clearly."

With shivering knees, I stepped closer…He snatched me by the waist and put me on his lap... he started smelling me; I stiffened... horror struck her cerulean eyes. "Ah... don't be afraid little lady... I can wait you know?" he whispered while caressing my back

Cigarette and alcohol's smell reeks from his body. I felt the want to puke.

“It’s your birthday the day after tomorrow, isn’t it?”

I nervously nod. I had cold sweats forming my forehead... Someone..... Save me.....!

[Knocking on the door]

"Master, the vehicle has arrived.”

He patted my head and whispered. "I will wait for you, you know where.... On your birthday."

He stands up and walked straight through the door. I can’t breath! I’d rather die than make out alive till my birthday.

Señor Quentin Claire. Duke of Stonewood, 30 years of age and has a disgusting hobby. He loves to collect young boys and girls age 7-9 as slaves and on their 10th birthday..... He will lavish them. I am next. I'm in hell. I want to die. But I can't.... Because I'm guarded by his male servants.

“This will be your temporary room until the day the Master returns.” I was lead inside an extravagant room and was locked inside. I was left all alone. The ceiling was way too high, no sharp objects to be seen.

What should I do?