Chapter 39 Romantic Getaway

Chapter 39

Romantic Getaway

A/N: Oh!.... Para sa mga nabitin…. Eto na ang karugtong na chapter… enjoy!!!!

“I don’t want to dream of you anymore. I want you for real.”

Warm lips on hers, gentle, soothing, luring. Kisses brushing her cheek and arms pulling her into a tight embrace.

Her mind clouded with confusion of horror and denial and relief. For a moment she became rigid. But his arms moved over her back, and the comforting touch defeated her.

He raised his head and looked down at her.

“Am I forgiven?” he had that boyish grinned on his face.

“I don’t have the prettiest face for you to look at, the skinniest waist for you to hold on….”

She was cut off by Sebastian’s forefinger on her lips. “I want to hear who you are and not what you have.”

Tears slowly rolled down her face. “Yes your forgiven.” She sniffed.

“Good.” And he scooped her up, bridal style. Glancing at her parent’s graves Sebastian made a vow. “I will make your daughter happy. You can count on me Sir, Madam.”

With an inhuman speed, they left.

“Where are you taking me?”

“You don’t know? We’re eloping my love.”

Unbeknown to both of them Claude Faustus witnessed everything! He watched Sebastian stole his princess; he hated him more but could not bear to hate the young lady for choosing Sebastian over him.

Out of nowhere the group of shinigamis who became constant guests of the Rosenburg household came rushing in.

“Yo!!!”

“Need company? Hihihihihi…..”

“Undertaker?”

“Even if you’re not Bassy  I’ll tag along.”

They even brought round table and chairs, foods and drinks.

“Why do I  have to be with you?”----William.

“Aw… come on man! Don’t be so sulky.” ----Ronald.

“Yeah! Claude and I are broken hearted.” Grell began sobbing. Sobs became wail.

“For Claude!!!!” ----Alan

“For Grell!!!!!” ---- Eric