Chapter 07 Grell Sutcliff

Grell’s POV

“Ore wa Sebastian Michaelis.”

I’m in love death….

“Kyaaah ~ Sebby-chan!!!!” I run to hug him but he dodge.

“That’s rude Sebby-chan at least let me give you a hug…” I pout.

“My master’s orders are absolute. I should dispose you Oji-san (Old man).”

“Oji-san?! Oji-san ja nai!!!! Watashi wa Grell. Grell Sutcliff, I’m a shinigami death.” I gave him my signature pose and symbol.

“Oiya. Why does someone like you in Tenjou Academy?”

“I need to claim the phantom’s soul, part of my work you know?”

“Sebastian!” His midget Master called out. 

“I guess I’ll see you around Grell-san.”

Ga-Gakui!!!!!!!

Rooftop garden….

“Today’s afternoon tea….. Assam tea and chicken sandwich. Enjoy the meal Ojou-sama.”

“Aitsu… (That guy…) earlier do you know him?”

“I have no idea. But he said he’s a shinigami (reaper).”

Sakura looked at him with a questioning stare…..

“Sebby-chan~.”

Grell charged himself towards our demon butler for a hug, the latter evaded it suavely. As a result Grell’s face kissed the ground.”

“What are you doing in here shinigami?”

“Kid, I have a name… Grell Sutcliff death yoroshiku…”

“Death? What do you want reaper?”

“A one-on-one time with Sebby-chan ~.” Sebastian looks disgusted.

“Grell-san I thought you’re here to collect the phantom’s soul?” Sebastian changed the topic.

“Yeah… but there’ll be not much actions for me to take part in but still I’m glad I came here... *glance.”

Grell grabbed Sebastian’s hands and starred singing, “Ever since I met you, I changed…. The most important thing is LO-VE----“

 Sebastian poke Grell’s nose by the fork’s tip. Grell yelped.

“Ow… A~ra, Sebastian that cold attitude of yours drives me to the edge!!!! Aaaah~”

“Can you refrain from using such repulsive comments? You’re polluting my master’s innocent mind.” Sebastian beams at Sakura who’s casually sitting, busy sipping her tea and reading Sebastian’s investigative reports.

“Ojou-sama aren’t you late for class?”

“No need to fuss. I’m free till next week. I took all the quizzes, assignments, experiments and exams in advance. As the head of the Rosenburg family who can’t even do that, what should I do?” she purposely copied his catch phrase to annoy him but he just seductively smiled at her. She looked away.

>//< “Kyaaaah ~ Sebby-chan you’re so hot!”

Grell frustratedly tries to get a hold of the demon butler, they even looked like kids playing cat and mouse game of tag. 

“Shall we end this game of tag, Grell-san?”

Sebastian extended his hands on him in which Grell happily accepted. Wrong move though. Sebastian grabbed the opportunity and kicked poor Grell direct to the trash can.

“Moushiwake arimasen Ojou-sama. It took longer than I thought.” Sakura tilted her head. Tired.

“I’ll head back to my room, take care of the phantom case quickly. I think it’ll get worse by the minute.”

The butler bowed at his Master’s order. Sakura took her leave while poor Grell’s slowly recovering from his unlikely defeat. As he stands up, Sebastian’s face was close. That causes her to nosebleed a little.

“Grell-san because of you my lady’s appetite back down. A shame that I cook this many, if you like you could eat all of this.”

 “I t-think this is too much.” 

“Aahh… How sad. I even took the trouble to cook all of this.” Sebastian made it sound like so pitiful.

 “I-Ittadakimasu!’

Grell began eating until he finishes all of that. “I-I’m stuff *burps.”

“Well then, shall we Grell-san?”

“Eh??? Where to?”

“Ojou-sama no heya (My lady’s room).”

“Sebastian that brat could take care of herself besides she’s a grown up kid nothing bad will happen to her. Why don’t you and I just go on a date?”

“Iie. My master can’t even tie her shoelace properly and a total klutz at times.”

“The more reason you should leave her.”

“Kotawaru. As long as we have that contract I am her loyal servant, her knight, her one hell of a butler.”

“Can’t be helped then… okay I’ll accompany you.”

Sakura’s room…

“What on earth happened in here?”

“We’re too late, the phantom have her. Let’s go!”

“Eh? But the phantom only kills senior students. Yours a first year student?!”

“Knowing my lady’s utter cheekiness she did something wrong. I’ll bet she knows who the phantom is.”

“How come?”

“She’s reading my report earlier ^^.”

Sakura’s POV

I couldn’t see because I was placed in a chair with my hands tied by a rope, blindfolded. I could feel the cold wind of the night on my face… I supposed we are in an open field when someone grabbed my hair in a hard way, removing the cloth that blinds my eyesight so I could see the perpetrator behind this ‘kidnapping’. 

“Good evening Ice princess…”

“Phantom. Or should I call you by your real name?....... Charlotte Summers.”