Chapter 25 Earl Trancy

Chapter 25

Earl Trancy

A/N: Alois Trancy on the right side....

Sakura tapped her feet impatiently, “Are we there yet?” They were on her private jet heading towards London.

“Soon. Read something to occupy your mind.” Says Sebastian handing her Shakespeare’s’ Macbeth.

“I already read that book thrice. Get me a new one.”

“Ojou----“

“Do I need to repeat myself, Sebastian? I said get me a new one!”

Sebastian’s POV

Why that little bra--- so to say young Lady. Does she believe she can get anything done as long as I am here to take care of it? She works her people far too hard.

“Is Hime-sama alright, Sebastian-dono?”

“Just her monthly mood swings. I’m guessing few days from now she will be having her monthly period. Nothing serious Agni-san ^^.”

“A-Alright…”

Claude bumps at him in the aisle.

“Sumimasen…”

I glanced at the book the spider butler is holding.

“Oh? I recall I was the one ordered to bring that.”

“Day into night, sugar into salt, boredom into joy and dark blue into gold. That’s what makes a Rosenburg butler.”

In a split second the both of them were on their young lady’s side handing each of their chosen books.

“I changed my mind, I’ll read that later.”

Sebastian  delicately raised an eyebrow, then sighs. “Hai.”

“Sa~kura!”

“What now Soma?”

Since when did that two became close?”

Claude’s POV

That Indian boy again. Casually causing a ruckus in the mansion and casually having’ friendly’ talks with My Lady. My prey.

Ojou-sama’s eyes narrowed at the sight of the trouble magnet Indian while the latter continued talking nonstop. Sebastian Michaelis’ eyes darkened. Can’t blame the guy, he’s not trying hard. As on my part watching those two young adults… together. Doesn’t feel right at all.

Milady raised her eyebrow. “And your point is?”

“You should try smiling…. Hora! Smile smile!!!”

“I forgot how to smile happily.” The young lady timidly answered.

“Don’t say that! I noticed you smile once in  a while,. C’mon try harder!” Soma got a hold of Sakura’s cheeks and forcefully made her smile in a not-so lady like manner.

“Ow!”

“You look cute ^^.”

“You are a blackguard and a scoundrel!” Sakura shrieked.

“Smile. You have a beautiful smile. I want to remember it. I will use my eyes to capture this moment. Now can you give me a smile?”

Agni’s the only one enjoying the blossoming friendship between the two. From our position giving the fact that Sebastian and I are demons we could easily hear them. My fellow butler hardly clenched his fists in anger. Later the Indian boy placed his hand over Milady’s before kissing them.

I wanted nothing so much as to pick the dandy up and toss him over the side.

“Oohh…… what a good scene.” The maid whispered.

“OH…! They look--------“

Sebastian Michaelis shut the 3 idiots, I shook my head and when I turned to my lady’s direction I felt a knot suddenly tightened in my heart. The Ice Princess rewarded the Bengal Prince a smile that could make any man swoon.

“Hey, you smiled! Wow… it’s pretty.”

“W-What? I did not!”

Prince Soma hugged her all of a sudden. “Good for you Sakura. Good for you.” Soma Exclaimed crying.

Sakura pulled away.

[pokes..]

“Hey!”

“You know what Soma, if only I’d met you long ago I think…. If only someone like you were there I  might not end up choosing the path I’m into.”

“Sakura….”

“Maa… I ha ve no regrets though. Shall we read these books together?”

“It will be an honor.”

Had I also been taken in by this blue-eyed witch?

London….

Trancy estate….

“Irrashaimase Lady Sakura, minna-san.”

The woman with silver hair and dark expressive eyes greeted the Rosenburg household upon arriving.

“Thompson, canterburry, timber lead the guests to their respective rooms. Milady my Master is waiting for you in his study.”

“Can they come?” referring to Sebastian and Claude.

“Yes of course.”

[knock, knock]

“Come in.”

“Danna-sama… Lady Sakura and her servants has arrived.”

The swivel chair turned around. “Welcome to the Trdancy Household! I am Earl Alois Trancy.”

Alois Trancy is a beautiful young boy with blonde hair and light-deep blue eyes. He wears booty shorts and sexy boots. The earl chuckled, “As rumored you ahd a very dool-like appearance my Lady, though some says you have a relentless tongue.”

“Oh? Trancy Hakushaku (Earl) a piece of information it’s not only my tongue that is relentless.”

“Hahahahaah…. Kimi wa omoshiroi.”

“Just tell me what you want. If it’s about the details of your birthday, rest assured it was perfectly done.”

“As expected with the Pastry Empress. The truth is I specifically wanted to see for myself the famous demons. Sebastian Michaelis and Claude Faustus.”

Sakura looked back over her shoulders, “So you knew about them.”

His big light-blue eyes instantly darkened and give her a narrowed look then slowly a smile curved into his lips. “In fact I myself employed one. Hananh!”

“Hai, Danna-sama…”

“And those triplets are subservient to you, Hannah-san?” Sebastian spoke.

“Correct.”

Alois Trancy started advancing towards Sakura. He was about to touch her when Sebastian slapped his hand away and Claude guarded Sakura at his back.

“Trancy Hakushaku… it would be nice if you try to stop doing things unnecessary.” Ani Sebastian.

“If a lowly brat such as yourself touch Milady, it would hurt her.” Tapos ni Claude sa banta ni Sebastian.

“Naruhodo…. Maa… see you tomorrow Lady. Thompson lead them to their room.”

“Oyasumi Alois Trancy.” Sakura said before turning her back on the Earl.