Chapter 03 Her Butler, Wonderful

The Rosenburg Servants:Finny, Maylene, Bard from kuroshitsuji too.

 Enjoy reading.

READ, VOTE, PROMOTE, COMMENT, AND BE MY FOLLOWER

He opened the curtain drapes so that the morning sunshine will radiate on his Master’s bedroom.

“Mmmm….”

“Ojou-sama, wake up. You don’t want to be late in the Academy no?”

The young lady slowly got up from her king size bed, strentch a little, and a yawn followed afterwards. 

“Maylene!”

“Hai desu.”

“Attend our Young Lady. Everything she needs are all in the bathroom, make sure she’s ready in 20 minutes.”

“Aye, aye Sir!”

“Sebastian, what’s for breakfast?”

“Your favorite French toast and earl grey for tea.”

“Let’s get going Maylene.”

20 minutes later….

“Ohayo gozaimasu Ojou-sama.” The Rosenburg servants enthusiastically greeted her as she made her way for breakfast. Sebastian pulled and chair for her and help her in.

 “Tabette kudasai Ojou-sama(Eat well, my Lady).”

“Ittadakimasu.”

[Bites…]

“Mmm… You’ve learned well, Sebastian.”

“Arigato gozaimasu.”

5 years ago….

“Today’s breakfast is toasted bread paired with strawberry jam and fresh milk. For the dessert try this orange tart I made.”

“Do you honestly think you can fool me, Sebastian? These are all textbook dishes, perfect in all ways but it doesn’t suits my taste.”

 Sakura threw the dessert her butler made for her right at his face and did not even bother tasting the breakfast he also made.

“Do it again.”

Back to present….

Sakura’s POV

Right. 5 years have passed since I met my demon butler. He improved a lot since then, I can say he’s now a full-pledged Rosenburg Butler.

“Kazuya-kun.” I called.

“What is it My Lady?”

“Reports.” I held out my hand.

He handed me an envelope full of papers. The summarize sales, feasibility study as well as important documents on my pastry business. I hurriedly scanned it.

“Release pastry #21 in the market, add about 10 employees in the Scotland factory, update the main factory about the general meeting next week.”