Chapter 37 Being Cozy

Start from the beginning

“Dantallion…”

Everyone’s eyes turned towards the direction of the speaker.

“Are we leaving?” Inquired Dantallion.

“I left... Millennium of years ago. You’re the King now.”

“I am not. You’re the rightful one.”

As Sebastian sighs, he began placing his hands on my shoulder possessively then hugging me behind the chair seconds later. I could feel Grell’s death glares at me.

“What are you up to?” I hissed trying to remove his arms around me.

“Showing how much I appreciate you.” he answered smiling.

“Huh?” I turned around…

 I was shocked at how close our face was, our nose almost touching.

He pulled away with his arms still on me and began speaking to the King of Hell. “As you can see I am perfectly well in here. I have left that place a long time ago and you can’t make me come back. I have found my salvation.” Sebastian shocked everyone when he gives Sakura a peck of kiss at the corner of her lips.

Sakura was stunned.

Grell began whining.

Ash covered Ciel’s eyes while the young lad tries to remove his Butler’s hands.

William looked at her with gaping mouth.

Claude who just entered the room saw what his fellow butler did and  became furious.

Dantaliion squinted his eyes. “I see…. I’ll come back some other day.” The visitor was then engulfed by black flames then disappeared. Finny and Maylene snapped back in reality, clothes back to normal.

“That Dantallion seems calm.” Ciel interjected.

“It’s his fiend politeness.” Claude retorted.

“Maaah… time to work.”

Before Sebastian leave the room, Sakura randomly threw pillows at him that shocked the crowd.

[Sakura panting]

“You pervert! I hate you! I hate you! How many lies are you hiding huh? I’ve had enough of you!”

Sebsatian looked at her with widened eyes, he reached out for her but she snapped his hands away.

“I don’t’ like secrets Sebastian…. I thought I knew you.” Her eyes swelled in attempt to hold back tears.

Claude then scooped our heroine off her feet and began carrying her like a sack of rice. She continued to struggle to the point of strangling Claude’s hair. The golden eyed butler winced.

“If you excuse us.”

A/N: Hi there!!! What’s up? Finally I updated. Thank you for waiting guys. Busy with work these past few months…. But I hope you enjoy reading….

See yah in the next chapter…………….

(^____^)