Chapter 37 Being Cozy

Start from the beginning

Sakura’s POV

“Why don’t you sit over there?” I told them pointing at the vacant seats beside our new guest.

“After what he did to me? Over my dead beautiful, gorgeous body.” Grell hissed.

William poked the flamboyant shinigami on the head with his pruning shears.

I then grabbed the chance to interrogate the surprise visitor.

“Who are you?”

“I am called Dantallion, Interim ruler of hell.”

I heard William flinched.

“And why are you here in the mortal world?”

“My purpose is to bring back the rightful ruler of the netherworld who was personally chosen by the previous King, Beelzebub.”

“And that person is?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“Sebastian Michaelis.”

(o____o) ---- Us

“You’ve got to be kidding.” Ciel butt-in.

“I’m not fond of joking little one.”

Before anyone could hear Ciel’s protest….Maylene together with Finny brought tea and cake in a rolling tray.

“I’m not used without having some servants.”

“Huh?”

With a snapped of his finger, Maylene’s outfit changed into a sexy, flesh-revealing one, finny on the other hand was changed into a girl wearing the same outfit but was a flat-chested. Both of them began serving Dantallion without any protest. Apparently, they’re being hypnotized. Bard came rushing in with additional sweets on hand but began nosebleeding upon seeing the two, losing consciousness in the process, Pluto dragged him out of the room.