"Wow! Look at you, princess. You look perfect! The prince will be pleased! Wonderful job ladies!" Dane exclaimed when she saw Mona, which startled the latter.

"I'm so nervous Dane. I wish you could come with me."

"Me too lovey but you will be just fine. Just be yourself, okay? If something goes wrong, just call me and I will be there to rescue you but I know your prince won't let anything bad happen to you so calm down."

"Thank you lovey. This is all for Harry, he's all worth it."

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that. But I came to tell you that Drew is already waiting for you. Come, I'll walk you out to the car." Dane said half laughing.

Mona said goodbye to Jane and Mary. Mary handed Mona a black velvet clutch before she left with Dane by her side. Drew is waiting before the main door, Dane gave Mona a tight hug before Drew opened the door for Mona.

"Promise me you'll have fun tonight? Do not worry about anything, okay?" Dane said before letting Mona go.

"I will try lovey. Thank you."

"Good enough for me. Alright, go! I love you."

"I love you. Bye." Mona said to Dane before signaling Drew to open the door.

As soon as the door opens, Mona stopped then she smiled sweetly. Harry is right there standing before the car, looking at her intensely. He looked so handsome in his formal wear. Mona ran to him not minding her ball gown getting in the way. Harry welcome her in his arms and hugged her tight like he hasn't seen her in years. He started raining kisses on her face.

"God, you look spectacular my love! I missed you so much, you have no idea!"

"I missed you too babe and you look handsome as ever! I thought you're not gonna pick me up?"

"No way. I will never let you come to the palace and enter the ballroom without me holding your hand, princess. I just wanted to surprise you."

"Awww I love you so much. Thank you babe. I was so nervous."

"I'm sorry princess. I didn't mean to make you feel nervous. Let's go?"

"Let's go."

Harry opened the door for Mona and helped her sit comfortably. As soon as they got inside the car, Harry handed Mona a beautiful bouquet of pink roses.

"A beautiful bouquet for my beautiful lady."

"Why thank you my handsome prince."

They both laughed. Mona leaned her head on Harry's chest while smelling the roses. She can hear his heartbeat. Harry felt home, the feeling that he always felt whenever he's with Mona. He hoped that nothing bad would happen at the ball and that the queen wouldn't do anything to make Mona uncomfortable or worse, humiliate her.

"Are you still nervous sweetheart?" Harry asked. He really wants her to feel comfortable and enjoy tonight.

"Not when you're beside me. Promise me, you won't leave me alone tonight?" Mona answered, looking at Harry with pleading eyes. Harry felt a bit of pain in his heart seeing Mona's pleading eyes so he wasn't able to say anything back. He felt bad that Mona had to go through what he had to go through just for her love for him.

"I mean...I'm sorry if I sounded clingy. It's just that, I don't know anyone there and..I...I know the press will be all over me..and..and.." Harry didn't let her finish. He could not stand seeing her looking like that, he kissed her passionately. They were both panting when the kiss ended.

"I will never leave you alone my love. I promise to be by your side, holding your hand the entire time. I'm sorry you have to go through this for me. I really wish you didn't have to but this is part of who I am."

"Hey, it's okay. I'm just scared I would mess up and embarrass you and your family if you leave me alone."

"You will never embarrass me so don't think that, alright?"

"Alright."

The car started entering the palace grounds and Mona is starting to feel nervous again because she remembers the deal. She started wondering what Isabella looks like. Of course she's stunning, her mind screamed. She tried to push the thought about the deal away and focused on the handsome prince beside her.

A/N: Hello guys, thank you for patiently waiting for my updates! It means a lot. I hope you like this chapter. Let me know what you think.

Don't forget to vote, add this to your reading list and follow me, loveys. ~Aireen