47. Her

"So what's your decision?" he look at me, when mom ask what his decision about his father request to stay with him. And somehow I know what's the answer. Me too don't want it to happen. His father is very strict person, perfectionist and things. I don't know what he capable to do to change playful Jungkook to be like him due to Jungkook's position as the heir of Jeon family.

I really not giving attention to Jeon family, because I hate the name even before I move to Korea. But Jennie unnie said that Jeon family is one of the richest family in here, they had so many company and branches across the globe. I never know, and I am happy with my simple life like this. I never want to sue that family for their name and their money.

"I'll denies it." He said, holding my hand tightly he straight forward looking at mom. "May I stay with this family forever?"

--

"It's a beautiful day." He said while help me cut the sausage, smile sweetly to me. I look at my back where he saw Jisoo unnie and Taehyung tidying the table for our barbecue. Taehyung always took glance at her lovingly as if she is the one who put the sun and stars on the sky. I guess Taehyung must love her so much. "I wish they will have something special in the future." He said make me nodded, I wish so. Jisoo unnie should get rid of her anxiety for relationship. There is no way everyone will have the same story in their life.

"I also have a wish for Yoongi oppa and Jennie unnie." I said softly, they are standing close with us, right in front of our table. Grilling the meat, handle it together after Jin oppa wisely saying that he will cook some meals and left them together. They had no conversation but I don't know how it work, they seem comfortable with the silence around them, the rare smile plastered on Yoongi oppa' face. "They should try to forgive their self for whatever they never did, for the past."

"I know right." He beamed and then kiss my cheeks make me look around, did Soomi watching us? I look around to only seeing B.I and Jinny who's now smirking watching us from the table where they help Rose and Jimin wiping plate and spoon. They caught us.

The unnies set the barbecue party for my birthday, actually they already do the party last night in my house, and now Yoongi make another party for me. And I invite Jinny and B.I to the party, they are part of my life too. B.I that night also kindly enough to send drunk Jungkook to home, when in fact I know he will never do such a kind thing in usual life. So I really grateful that Jungkook and B.I now get along very well.

"Stop it!" I tell him while push him from me, he hugs me and sniffing my neck while everyone now watching us. "How if Soomi watching us?" he only smile and then release me.

"I wish I can have you very soon. Right after our graduation, I will ask to mom if I could marry you." There he is again. Make me blushing and shocked in the same time, he can't be predicted, one time playful and in another time being this serious. "Stay a little longer." He said then grab the both of my hand, kiss it.

"What are you doing? I was touching the sausage." I tell him.

"Oh, that's why it smells so good." He said playfully earn one light beat from me on his back. "But I am serious with what I say, hold on barbie." I only could nodded as the aching in my heart come. How can you do that if Soomi always be around us? "Not today. But I will make it worth for your patience. I'll confess to you, with the moon as our light." He then hug me, make me the warmest hug despite the fact that his entire body felt cold.

"I wanna live my dreams by your side." He sway our body slowly as I inhale his scent. "Don't wanna be lonely anymore, just wanna be yours." He kiss my neck with his cold lips send shiver to my bone. "I'll take care of you. When I don't have the energy to cover you with an umbrella. I'll stand in the rain with you." I hid my face on his broad chest, I put a kiss on it, on the place where the favorite heart beat come out. "You might tired to hear it, but I love you." I tighten my grip on his back. "Jeon Panpriya."