45. Surrender

"You have this." Yoongi oppa gave me beef, put it on my plate. I smile toward him, saying my thanks for him. He always take care of me, and I grateful of that. I look at the emotionless Jennie unnie in front of us, she only interest in one human kind just now, Soomi. Who's sat across to her, beside Jungkook. Jungkook was on my right when Yoongi oppa on my left.

We are in the middle of dinner in Yoongi's house, he invite Jungkook there, but Jungkook also drag me. To know where I will go Jennie keeps following me even though Jungkook beg her to go away. It won't work. I could only blessed by Jin oppa in this house, he keeps the conversation when we all are watching at each other, glaring. He sat right beside Jennie unnie, give her soup and ramyun so she will eat instead burn Soomi with her stare.

"Thought you will be in New Zealand for awhile." Jin oppa start the conversation with Jennie unnie, she look away from Soomi which is make Jungkook sigh in relieved and then taking care of Soomi, assure her to eat more.

"Yes I think so, but gratefully I can finish all my business there and catch up with the flight." She said genuinely toward Jin oppa, everyone respect him when he is not in his silly mode. Or when he is not talking about his uncle joke. It's funny anyway, but the guys keep complaining.

"Wish you enjoy the holiday there, Jisoo keep sticking the phone on her ear talking to you in the middle of the night. I am so relieved you already in here, no more chatting in the midnight." He sigh and then look at me. "Our Lisa want something?" he ask me all smiley make me smile back to him, I shake my head and then he look at Suga who's now glaring on him. "What?" he challenging him which is make me chuckled, I touch Yoongi oppa's arm to tell him to stop his anger toward innocent Jin oppa.

"This one taste good." I was in the middle of joking with Yoongi oppa when suddenly Jungkook take my attention, put noddles on my plate. It's a rare thing he do anyway, every time Soomi is around he normally won't make contact with me. "You should try this, barbie." Look, she even smile and call me barbie. I can see how Soomi looked at me, trying to burn me.

"You two being closer after I moved." I look at Soomi, who's now smile half heart seeing how Jungkook also taking care of me in front of her. "I am jealous." She added make Jungkook smile and tap her head.

"What are you saying? We are already close since I move in her house. And do you want noddle too?" he then playfully make a funny face for her, but she seems pissed off. I was about to excuse myself to prevent another fight when Jennie unnie already take the place.

"They are even dating when you are still not coming back." I know there is a probability she doesn't know my relationship with Jungkook, rather than being his step sister. I thought Yoongi oppa, Jungkook and the rest of the guys keep it as a secret. That's why she act all clingy around Jungkook. She doesn't know. She is gasping while covering her mouth, looking at Jungkook intense. Try to confirm it with Jungkook. Yoongi oppa clearing his throat along with Jin oppa, being awkward. "So basically the one who should feel jealous is her, not you."

"But aren't you her step brother? I am confuse. Kookie." She whined and Jennie unnie only rolling her eyes and then eat her chicken peacefully after throwing a bomb on the table.

"Eum, Mochi." He looks hesitate to let her know. Must be because he is afraid to hurt her. "We just found out that we doesn't have the same parents."

"Why don't you tell me then?" she then shouting while beating the table hard, make the left over around her table messed up. Gosh, should we start another drama tonight? Soomi and Jennie in the same room, not good idea.

"I am trying to find the good timing. I will tell you when you are ready." He take her hand and checking if she get hurt. I also watching her hand, the plate is broken, but fortunately it's not make her hand hurt.