13. Kookie

Jungkook P.O.V

"What are you looking at Jungkook?" Yoongi hyung ask me when I didn't respond on what he said in the class.

"When Jungkook is looking at something, can we call him Junglook?" Jin hyung added a funny jokes that make Hobi hyung laugh, mean while Yoongi hyung looked away after saying 'Tsk, its not even funny'.

"Nothing." I said. "Is she new?" but then I ask what thought that's remaining in my head.

"The blue hair girl right there?" Jin hyung almost pointing his finger but fortunately Yoongi who's right beside him take his hand and playing with his finger. "Yeah, Jisoo keep talk about her almost everyday." I look at him and then nodded.

"She is like barbie." I said and then looked away when Jisoo looking at our way.

--

"Stop doing that." Yoongi hyung poking my back make me startled and almost spilling my coffee all over the table if only Jimin hyung didn't catch it in time.

"Woa~ easy maknae. Easy." Jimin hyung saying to me and then looking at the girls too. They look seriously talking about something.

"Don't make trouble with Jisoo's friend. Or you will get scolded by Jin hyung non stop." In unison I and Jimin hyung stop watching the girls. Jin hyung is funny, but then he could be the hell I will never come to sometime.

"Doesn't she look like barbie?" I insist asking it to Jimin hyung, and then he is laughing, Is it funny?

"Barbie. Huh?" he annoyed me but then everything stopped when our stare met. She looked at me. She is looking at me with sadness in her eyes. That beautiful Barbie.

--

"Can you guess what the hell are they talking about?" Taetae asking me and Jimin when we were sat on the floor at the canteen, still seeing the girls, the barbie girl is back facing me.

"Which boy to be haunted next?" I said but then Jimin and Taetae hissed me.

"They aren't like that." Tell them in unison, what's my fault? Taetae asking me to guess, then when I guess why did they angry?

"Are they talking about how much calories the got from their food?" I chuckled on what Jimin said. It's only him who will count the calories he eat and should burn after it.

"Or about which Gucci product they should buy later?" I punch lightly this Gucci boy arm. But then the barbie girl looking at us, at me. And looked away when I give her the smile.

"If she looked at me that way, they must talk about my past. Didn't they?"

--

I feel like my world already fall, mom and dad, they gone. Leaving me alone with only one letter.

"Come and find my daughter. Her name is Panpriya. Stay with her, and she will make you happy."

--

"Hello. My name is Jeon Jungkook." I met them. Dad's ex-wife who's now greet me with her new husband. I moved in to their house, as my dad's last will said. And I am still amused how this woman agree to accept me as the part of their family. I..am.. the son of his other woman's husband.

"Welcome home, Jungkook." She smile and then come forward to hug me. I taken aback when she hug me, I thought, she will not fully treat me like her own child. But I was wrong, she is in here now, crying with me. I looked around to see where's Panpriya, but she is not around. Her mother said that she is busy with school and asking me to eat before sleeping in my own bedroom. She is a good woman, and I believe also a good wife. But why did Dad left her?