16. Mine

"Are you mad?" Bambam bravely replying him, I thought they must know each other then. I am not looking at him even though he is so close to the point I can feel his breath on my hair. Too close.

"She is in here to practice." He said firmly. "Stop flirting." And then I can feel his hand touching mine, still as cold as that night. I thought he didn't have purpose to touch my hand until he intertwined our fingers while showing it to Bambam and Ten who's now look so confuse. "Don't touch mine."

He sigh and then look at me, I absentmindedly looking at him since he touch mine make our stare met. "And I don't share mine." He said more than to me, make me blushing. I can tell it because my face feel like burned with the fire.

"Are you in relationship with him?" and then Bambam take my attention once again. Quickly I shake my head when Jungkook once again playing me like his toy, pulling me to other side of the building meeting Jennie unnie and friends who's now looking at me weirdly. They are all looking at me in shook, including Rose and Jimin.

After the kiss in Busan we never talk to each other, I always try to not be in one area with him. Every time we will meet on the hallway of the class I choose to take another route, which sometime make Jisoo unnie confuse. Jimin and Rose come minutes after we broke the kiss, but they are not paying so much attention to us so I choose to not talk about it to Rose, going on with the plan to avoid Jungkook more.

The first person that seems awake from paralyze is Jennie unnie, she stand up and then come toward me and Jungkook while looking at him strangely. "Can I have my friend with me?" she is obtaining her hand in front of Jungkook who's now looking back at her with sharper glare. What was that? I try to release my hand from Jungkook's but he is too strong, I can't even move an inch from his.

"Jungkook!" then I heard that Yoongi call him, alerting him to do whatever Jennie unnie want. So hesitantly he bring my hand forward but still intertwined our fingers.

"If you left her-" he said gritted his teeth toward Jennie unnie who's now grab my hand from his and make me run lightly toward her side.

"I know." She answered seems not really care to the angry Jungkook in front of her. Then she is facing me. "Let's practice only with our member." She said then pull my hand so I will follow her. We reach the door, almost out from the place when I look back at him. The eyes is still full of anger, looking through my soul. What have I done?

--

"Tell me how deep your feeling toward him?" Jennie suddenly loosen her grip and then facing me when we reach the garden behind library. I look at her confuse.

"I..I.." I keep stuttering like dumb person trying to find the answer but failed. I should've simply saying never but then my heart keeps betraying what my brain want me to say. I don't want to admit it that I already surrender, that I am now only the slave for him.

"Stay away will be the most safe action you can do, darling." Jennie unnie seems pitying me by the tone of her voice. "There is no way back after you are entering his life." She added make me regretting everything I've done in Busan. I'm trying Jennie, I am really trying to stay away. But why can't I do that? I knew that he is the cold ice which will turning off the light of the fire inside me. But I can't resist him. I can't.

"Noone will come out safely." I bit my lips. But at least I want to try it. I can always fight back whenever someone is trying to bully me. I am stronger than anyone could they think about me.

I can't help but wanting to give him the feeling that make him safe. Because that night, in Busan, for the seconds I saw a little fire inside his eyes rather than the coldness he always show everyone. And I desperately want to see it again, once again, I want to proof that there is a chance to save him. You are right Jennie unnie. There's no way back.