10. Legs

"Promise me you won't tell unnies." I plea.

"In one condition." She said after minutes of thought. "Come with me to Busan next 2 weeks." And here I am, early in the morning already at her place waiting for someone who will pick us up.

She said she have date, but feel awkward since this is her first time after such along time. Personally, I want her to go by herself, because dating is about 2 peoples in a romantic vacation. I don't even know why did I even agree with her wish. Oh I remember, because she said she won't tell the unnies about the untouchable man.

Ting..Tong..

"Oh my god, he is coming." She said nervously still checking her outfit on the mirror. She said we will have fun on the beach, so I only wear short pant and beanie and also short white top. I don't even pay so much attention to my outfit.

 But Rose, she is the princess for the day, so I  almost waiting for 1 hour before finally she wear this strip black and  white long shirt with her along with short pant

But Rose, she is the princess for the day, so I almost waiting for 1 hour before finally she wear this strip black and white long shirt with her along with short pant.

"Its good, because he was late." I answer her, he is 2 minutes late. I took my backpack and following her opening the door. I only could open my mouth when I see a boy with pink hair showing his sweet smile in front of us. But the boys do not attack for girls, right? I am gawking for a bout 10 seconds before Rose introducing him to me.

"Lisa, his name is Jimin." She said shyly and I could only nodding my head in slow motion while taking his hand.

"Hi. So you are Lisa." He said still smile plastering on his face, is he angel or what. I smile back at him. "The barbie girl." He added make me looking at him. But he is already looking at Rose lovingly and then offering her the front seat beside him after help us with our belonging. We will spend 2 days in Busan, she said its his homeland so we will sleep over in his house. What coincidence, I knew someone from Busan too.

I hop up to the passenger seat, took out my phone from my backpack and open up my instagram to check some pictures and stalking my friends in Thai. I miss them by the way.

"Lisa, Rose. I am sorry but can I pick up my friend at the train station first?" Jimin told us before he drive. I and Rose nodded at him. "Thank you girls." He sigh in relieved make me smile even wider. Its an awkward moment before we reach the station, silence and awkward. So I think one teased will make them talk to each other.

"You wear the same clothes guys." I talk half chuckled and finally Jimin also Rose seems noticing it just now and they are start they talk and laugh.

" I talk half chuckled and finally Jimin also  Rose seems noticing it just now and they are start they talk and laugh