24. Blood Sweat and Tears

"Oppa!" I heard them screaming like crazy when the boys dancing and singing right in front of us. I love the concept. We can always strolling around to watching other performance, we communicate with radio, the crew is so cool to make this kind of concept.

"Wah, they are not kidding. Look at Jimin." Jisoo even mesmerized by how the boys look. They surely looks like god. But I can't help to look at Jungkook by time to time. This is not the first time I heard his voice, but every time I do always feel it's like the first time. Goose bump creeping under my casual outfit, sending shiver to my back. Why did he sounds so sad?

My blood sweat and tears, my cold breath

My blood sweat and tears, my cold breath. Take it all. I want you a lot. He said while looking right at my direction make me gasping. The voice is already beautiful, and how they manage to dance like a monster. I look down after I saw he smirk on me, I can't handle this anymore.

"BTS will done. Black Pink get ready. Get ready to stage 2 beside the BTS stage." I look at the girls when I heard the crew call us from the radio. Jennie unnie who's being perfectionist about everything now dragging us to the stage and then checking our outfit, very detail, Jennie style. "Microphone will turn on in 1...2...3..." and there I heard chanting around us after the boys already done. I feel something moving inside my belly, god, why did I even agree to perform. I am so nervous.

"Blackpink...Blackpink...Blackpink.." I heard the chant surrounding us. The stage is not that high, it's only make us got more attention that other. Jisoo said they named the group Pinkpunk back then, but because it's sounds weird they change it to Blackpink. It suit us then, if Rose and Jisoo unnie is pink, me and Jennie unnie must be the black side.

Been a bad girl, I know I am

And I am so hot, I need a fan

I don't want a boy, I need a man

I try to not thinking who's around us, because damn I hate when I see crowd. Lisa you already finish the first rap, one more rap. I am saying to myself but then my eyes dart on someone who's smirking among the crowd. I nearly making mistake with the dance when Jennie unnie coolly walk pass by me and hold my arm like nothing happen, like it was the most natural thing to do. I hug the unnies and Rose when we are done. I nearly crying, feel ashamed because I think I ruined everything. I just can't concentrate. I can't.

"You are amazing." I look at my right when Jungkook come to me, and distinctly I went to him leaving the unnies who's calming me and then hug him in the crowd. He seems shocked because his both hand is still hanging in the air when I hug him, hide me Jungkook.

"Isn't she the girl who rap the recent song?" I heard them whispering.

"She must be the new member. Indeed, Blackpink is the best. How can she rap like that, beautiful." They added, I sigh when I hug Jungkook. I think they don't know that I am nearly ruined blackpink. Such a relieved.