3. Timberland

"The boys will always be boys." Jennie said while watching a group of boys come in to the canteen. They are arguing about something, the other one laughing, the other one looks mad because I guess he got bullied the most, the other one playing with the stare teasing the guy who looks mad and the other punching lightly the mad man on the biceps, while the 3 others only shaking their hand while hiding their chuckle.

"Duh, forgot about them. They are trouble maker." Saying Jisoo unnie from her seat, playing with her juice. Rose nodded her head agree.

"Lisa, stop starring. They don't attack for girl." Jisoo unnie caught me when I observe them from one to another. They are look cute, I want to be playful too sometime. Jisoo unnie sometime will be play full with me, but sometime she and Jennie unnie commenting on my act tease me so I kept silence. The one who could be as childish as me is Rose, only Rose at all time.

"You said they are gay?" I ask her gasping, are they? Tsk, such a waste face and body, I though. But then Jennie unnie laughing at my statement.

"You stupid, of course not. But.." Jennie unnie about to explain to me when she eyeing one of them flying the kiss to other guy. "Who knows." Jisoo unnie and Rose laughing at Jennie expression, and I unconditionally laughing with them.

"I've been with them almost 5 years till now, along with Jisoo. But they are stop hitting on girl when they step inside this university." Jennie unnie told me.

"I wonder why?" I absentmindedly saying that while drink my coke.

"They don't want it happen again." Jisoo unnie answer me immediately which make me more curious now.

"I didn't believe the rumor. But still, that's how they protect their member." Rose speak with a sad voice. Is it they who is good in gossiping or is it only me who is anti social to not even know about the rumor? Or am I just forgetting everything the told me?

"What?" I ask three of them, still remain calm even though my heart want my curiosity have the answer in an instant. Rose, Jisoo and Jennie unnie looking at each other. I think they are asking one to other to tell me.

"Their maknae's girlfriend got bullied and almost dead because of suicide. She almost dead by jumping from our rooftop's school after long years of bullying." Jennie saying looking down at her notebook.

"I knew her, she is so silent. I never thought that she will take other girls wish seriously. They were dating secretly for almost 3 years, but she take their pictures together and uploading on social media." Oh my god, this is like a drama.

"I think she tought that everything will be forgiven since its our last year of high school." Jisoo unnie nodding her head understanding what the girl did.

"She was wrong. Years by years the guy gather fans more and more, she was so naive that everyone will take it as usual relationship sweet story. They were childhood friend, they were in love for such a long time to the point the guy didn't recognize her flaw anymore. He think that she is perfect for her, while the girls outside there not think the same." Jennie keep talking and talking. Just where have I been all this time, to not even know this story.

"I still cant believe that the girls could do conspiracy to bullying her for at least 1 year." Jisoo also looking down at the table. How scary it was that they all suddenly feel gloomy by telling the story back.

"No one could approach them, no one willing to get bullied too." Rose finally including her self in the story telling session.

"Now, I am also feel bad toward the girl and the guy. Which one is the maknae?" I ask while starring at them once again.

"The one with the same timberland shoes as yours." I don't know who's answer my question, is it Jisoo or Jennie or even Rose when he look at me. The man with brown timberland shoes is looking at me.

 The man with brown timberland shoes is looking at me