14. Red

"Finally, you join us?" someone greet me when I am entering art building for the first time since I move into this university. I bow my head when I face him, he is one of the timberland guy member.

"Hi." I greet him politely.

"So where's the song you promise me to make for us if I have one extra rapper, hope oppa." Jisoo unnie suddenly came and demanding the song to him. I looked at her worriedly, not knowing that my decision to help unnies and Rose will help or even ruin their group.

She said this J-Hope oppa promising them one song, and they are desperately need a new song for their performance at Hongdae. So, the art club of the university always held charity even to help civilians annually at Hongdae. So I decide to say yes when Jisoo and Jennie unnie ask me to join their group, plus Jennie said that I only should be with them sing the latest lyric comparing with them, so why not.

"Are you rapper?" this time I am facing this look always not interest in everything guy beside J-Hope. Jennie unnie nodded for me and then he look at me again before smirking. What does he think?

"Ya~ kids. Calm down. Hahahahahaha~" I heard the high pitch laughter from the other side of the building. It was Jimin, he laugh while pointing at two man's who's now running outside the door in hurry.

"What's going on?" J-Hope ask him and then he pointed at the door once again still laugh.

"Taetae kick the ball to that side, while Jungkook was there sleeping on the mattress. It fall right on Jungkook's face."J-Hope which in front of me also contribute one husky laughter with his mouth wide open. They seems like enjoying their youth.

"So, Taetae should try to not get caught. Jungkook is scary." He said to Jimin, Jimin is about to continued his laugh when our eyes met.

"Uh~ Barbie." He said, calling me. I don't know why did he even call me by that name. I am not a doll anyway. And he call me with that too. Barbie. I smirk on him before someone entering the building. It's him, carrying a man from his back. The man behind him pouting his lips while mumbling.

"Saranghae, Jungkook-a." Which is strangely look funny.

"Kids, you made up faster today." J-Hope saying it which we know it seems like Jungkook still not get rid of his anger. Jungkook look pissed off and then laying on the mattress once again with the man hugging him from the side, his face was right on Jungkook's neck. And it successfully send me shiver without I am knowing.

"He pissed off." Then Jimin said while walk to us, keep the distance from Jungkook. "Jungkook look here!" then he shout earning attention from the boy on the mattress. It's not Jungkook who's looking at me, but the man beside him.

"Barbie." He muttered but that's enough to make him jerked his head and then watching me.

" He muttered but that's enough to make him jerked his head and then watching me

--

It was cold, not only his breath but also his lips. Cold lips, warm heart. Constantly one sentences come out from the book I've red before. And then I smile in the middle of the kiss. It was only one small peck, which lead into one kiss.

His cold breath swipe my cheeks sending goose bump all over my body, and then I felt his hand cupping my jaw, his cold hand are cupping my jaw. The smell of his scene make me dizzy, and yet make me feel something new. A feeling that I never feel before.

I close my eyes since the beginning, because I am too afraid that it's only a dream. That's this kiss only a dream which will disappear when I open my eyes. I won't take the risk. Even if it's only a dream, I want it to last longer so I can capture every taste and strange feeling I felt when his lips torturing me.

His breath is going harsher every seconds, and it affect my breath too. I can hear the sounds of heart racing when we kissed, it's mine. Or is it his? Calmly I open my mouth when I feel his tongue licking my lips, and then there he is, deepened our kiss. I know this is dangerous, wet kiss might lead us to the higher level of love, the dirty love.

Love? Does he even love me? Did I just surrender on him?

The thought make me wake up immediately and then hold his hand which is now pulling my hair so I will look up even more giving him access to deepened the kiss. I even don't know since when we already lay on the couch, and he is hovering me, kissing me with a passionate one.

They say he is playboy, Lalice.

I shake my head to stop Jennie's voice in my head. Savoring the sweet taste of his lips.

You know he call you what? Barbie. That's what you are. The living doll to play.

I harshly push him, stopping our kisses. He looked at me, confuse. His breath is still mess and his face now is red, so does his lips.

What have I done?

What have I done?