27. Greedy

After that day, Jungkook never let me go alone. He is always there, and even if he cant he will make sure there will be someone with me. Even if it means Mingyu, Bambam and Ten. I was sitting with the girls when someone is running while screaming from the class beside canteen. We are all looking at her while me, still focusing on my thai tea.

"Natty." She said breathless and her voice is shaking, scared. And who will not. "She is fainting in the classes, she looks so pale. Someone help." Ask her and then some of peoples run to watch her.

"I am curious." Jisoo worriedly stand up looking at the class. "I will go." She said followed by Rose. She is covering her mouth when she sees Natty brought by three guys, leading her to the medical room. I take a peek of her face and then smirking. Thanks for the payment.

"Do you know what happen?" Jennie unnie suddenly ask me with a curious look. I shake my head and then cutting my cake, tasting it.

"That's really an instant karma." I heard a girl talking beside our table at the canteen.

"It's so scary." I eavesdrop their conversation not until Jisoo unnie sat back in front of me.

"They found a snake inside the room. It's so scary, they said its venomous." She said make Jennie unnie softened her stare to me. "We should be more careful." You should be.

"I am still waiting you to tell us about what Natty told you." Rose abruptly telling me her thought when I peacefully scooping my ice cream in front of me. "Are you and Jungkook are really really.....you know."

"Technically he is not my brother." I answer her. "But I don't know how to address him if it's not called brother."

"You confuse me." Jisoo unnie complained while fidgeting her head with her right hand. "Using human language please."

"My father married with her mother when he were kid." I tell her.

"So the man in Seoul is.." Jennie is now finding the light after her long curiosity.

"Our father."

"So it's mean you also lost him when Jungkook-" Rose covering her mouth after saying the words, cut her sentences when she aware what the conclusion is.

"I am sorry for that." Jisoo said touching my hand which is make me smile. "We never know, because you never share your feeling." She half scolded me. I chuckled when I shake her hand give her strong, no need to be sad over the one who already dead.

"It's okay unnie. Everyone will die someday." I am saying playfully make her looking at me worriedly.

"Are you that heartless?" Rose ask me again. I laugh over their reaction, am I weird if I can't feel sadness now? That's enough to know that father is probably rest in peace now, that probably all the pain he hold by himself already gone along with his last breath. That's enough to know that my father is a good man.

"I heard that you never once crying after Natty and the girls did such thing to you from Jin oppa." Jisoo said make me want to get over my curiosity.

"Are you and Jin oppa dating?" I ask her but then she slap my arm angrily.

"What are you saying? How can I date my own brother who have the same gen under our vein." I look at her unbelievably. "Don't tell me you never heard what I've said to you. I am disappointed." I laugh after she said so, I must have zoning out all this time.

--

"His name is Jeon Junghyun." I look at her brown beautiful eyes wanting her to be strong. "My biological dad." She looks confuse to see the pictures on her hand.

"The brother of your dad." Then her tears are showering her cheeks once again make me want to stop the talk between us but I had to go on. I have to make her stop hating her kind dad. "Barbie." I call her when I heard her holding her voice, holding back her tears but failed.

"I don't know what happen. But my mother tell me that my dad don't want me and mom." I inhale the air as the pain came pouring my wound with the salt. But I should stop her thought about her father, he doesn't deserve it.

"We had no house, no money, no food. There was none willingly help us, but your father. He took us, brought us to the safe place, gave us food, and clothes, and love. And your mom find out about us, but I swear to you your father and my mom never been in a relationship like what you and your mother think all this time till now." She keep hiding her face between her knee, hiccupping.

"He introduce me to your picture, tell me that you are the most precious one in this world and none can replacing you. He was crying when your mother want the divorce. Your mother once coming to our house and throwing her wedding ring in front of your father."

"Stop." She said. No I won't. You should know what really happen. You can't hate someone to the bone blindly.

"The scars on my cheeks is belong to your mother." Then she look at me, her puffy eyes even hurt me more. It's okay, I deserve the scar. "But that's my fault. That's me and my mother's fault. And I deserve it. If I can pay our sin with this tiny scar, that's okay. But please don't hate father like this."

"He is so adorable and kind. He never pass the day without talking about you. He always smile even when he sees your picture. I adore you as he always tell me all about you. I grew up greedy to know you, to have you." I kneel down beside her holding both of her hand.

"I know that you are that barbie we always talk about when I first met you. And I tell him that you are coming to this country, but later he cried again. He said that you hate him. He said that there is nothing left for him."

"Stop it, please." She plea weakly shaking my hand. But I can't.

"He is innocent, the only mistake he made was help me and my mother." I said trying to hug her, to save her. That's all my fault. "Please, giving up hating father." I added. "Start loving him, start giving him the love he deserve."

"Why don't you tell me little sooner so I have time to apologize?" she cried out loud, her voice crack due to tiredness.

"Because father say to not. He told me to not make you cry." I said softly while hug her, feeling the warm of her body calming my pain. She tell nothing and I thought she was asleep when she suddenly talk to me.

"Then why did you tell me now?"

"Because it's my birthday." I said softly letting her to look at my face. I do want to look at hers too. "At least dad won't be angry if I ask it as my present from him."

"Why are you so greedy?" she ask then placing her head comfortably on my chest once more. I chuckled responding her words.

"I love you." I said that words out of the blue, but I mean it. I mean it and expecting her to give feed back of my confession. But she never return it back. Never.