You Sick Little Fuck! ♡

Start from the beginning

"Mark..." You said. As he just groaned. You shook him harder.

"Mark!" You yelled as he finally woke up a bit.

"What? I'm sleeping..." Mark said groggily.

"I have something to tell you but you have to remain calm."

"I'm calm.." Mark said not paying attention. You took a deep breath.

"My water just broke... FUCK!!" You yelled loudly as you faked a contraction. Mark suddenly hopped out the bed and went into a full blown panic. He ran to your side of the bed and pulled the covers off you and noticed the pool of water that you poured all over you.

"This is impossible!! Your not due for another 2 weeks!!" Mark screamed and scrambled around the room. You started to fake a mass amount of pain.

"It doesn't matter now, Mark! He's coming goddamnit!! AH SHIT!! HELP ME, ASSHOLE!!" You screamed trying to hold in your laugh as you gripped onto the bed sheets to make the 'pain' you felt look more believable.

"What do I do?!" Mark yelled running around.

"Why not call the fucking doctor bro!!" You closed your eyes tightly and screamed again. Mark picked up his phone and called your doctor.

"Hello? Yes, I'm looking for Dr. Jacobs?!... Look, look, look my wife's water just broke and we need him right now!... No, no I don't want another doctor, we told him we aren't having this baby without him!" Mark screamed at whoever was on the phone.

You then started to arch your back and hold onto the bed harder as you screamed in 'agony' again.

"Mark!!" Mark then held your hand.

"Your gonna be okay, babe! Deep breaths, remember labor class?! The breathing bullshit that lady told us?! Just breath to the beat of um... We Will Rock You!" Mark said. You looked at him.

"We Will Rock You?! Really dude?!! I'm in labor and your telling me to breath to the sounds of rock music?!" You yelled.

"Well just find him..." Mark tried to sound calm but you noticed the sweat dripping from his forehead and decided that you should end his suffering.

"AH!! Mark!! I should probably tell you something before he comes!" You started.

"Okay fine, we'll take any doctor then!" Mark yelled in panic. You held his hand tighter.

"I should probably tell you that I'm not really in labor and this is all a big 'fuck you'!" You screamed as more 'contractions' hit.

"Okay okay fine, we can be there in the ne-" Mark then stopped what he was saying to look over at you in disbelief as you had finally stopped screaming and laid on your back against your pillow and the headboard of the bed, you were still holding his hand lightly as you smirked at him. Not saying a word.

Mark's mouth was agape as he remembered he was on the phone with a nurse.

"I'll call you back..." Mark then hung up the phone. Mark dropped the phone to look at you some more.

"This was a prank..." Mark said.

"This was a prank..." You kept smirking at him.

"This was all a big 'fuck you'?" Mark asked.

"Fuck you." You said in a sing-song voice. You swung yours and Mark's hands back and fourth. Mark ran his hand through his hair. Mark tried to sound calm.

"May I ask why?" Mark smiled down at the floor.

"Remember all those little fucking pranks you'd pull on me before I was pregnant?" You asked him.

"Yes..."

"And remember when I swore I'd get my revenge?" You smirked.

"Yes..."

You took the empty water bottle out from under your pillow and held it up for him to see.

"Surprise, bitch. Your revenge has arrived"

"This is your revenge?" Mark asked in disbelief.

"On a silver. fucking. platter." You smiled innocently at the now brown haired man. It took him a minute to process what just happened. Then he unfroze.

"YOU SICK LITTLE FUCK!!" Mark ripped his hand out from yours and walked to the side with his hands on his head. You laughed loudly and pointed your finger at him.

"Ha Ha I pranked youuuuu!" You said in a sing-song voice as he returned to his side of the bed.

"I'm gonna get you for this." Mark warned.

"Oh yeah right, you could never top this." You laid on your back.

"Oh I'm soooooooooo getting you back for this!" Mark growled. You then hugged him tightly but he didn't return it and just pouted while laying on his back.

"Maybe now you'll think twice before pranking me." You smirked as you closed your eyes and laid your head on Mark's chest.

"After that?! Never. If anything, I'll be pulling them a lot more often."

"Like I said.. your never gonna top it. No matter how hard you try." You smiled.

"Oh we'll see about that." Mark pulled you up towards his face and connected your foreheads together and smirked at you.

"Oh yes, we'll see about that." You smirked right back at him.

"This. Means. War." You both said together.

Oh boy, your little one we'll pick up a lot of great schemes from the two of you. 😈😎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG YAY!! This is the first story that I'm writing that's from a request from this cutie: ⬇️

Requested by: theREDflannel

Everyone show her some love for this awesome story part! I'm definitely gonna have some fun proof reading this one! Have a blessed day/night guys! ILY!

~Quincey 😎💕