You Sick Little Fuck! ♡

9 months ago, you had told Mark you were pregnant with your first child. Now before that, Mark had ALWAYS pulled these annoying little pranks on you. Pranks that would be as small as scaring you from behind the door every time you walked into a room, or something more complex but stupid like placing a bucket of water over the door when you walked in so it would spill on you.

After you told Mark you were pregnant, he put his pranking to a stop. Because obviously, who would be as cruel as to pull a prank on a pregnant lady? But every time he pulled one of his pranks on you, you swore revenge.

And today you were going to get that revenge.

2:30 a.m

You were on the couch watching Y/F/S and Mark came downstairs snuck up behind you and covered your eyes.

"I'm gonna be really corny and ask you 'guess who'?" Mark said trying to sound sexy. You started to laugh and play along.

"I'm gonna be really stupid and pretend like I don't know who this is." You shrugged your shoulders blushing. Mark chuckled.

"Well then I'm gonna uncover your eyes and kiss you on the forehead because I love you and I'm trying to be cute." Mark smiled and kissed your forehead as promised.

"Come to bed with me?" Mark asked. You whined a little bit.

"But I'm not sleepy.." You hid a smile. Mark rolled his and smiled.

"I could make you sleepy..." Mark said. You smirked.

"And how could you do that, huh?" You challenged.

"Oh lots of ways, goober." You laughed. Then you were about to say no again but then you remembered your vow to get revenge on him for all those little pranks and you thought of the perfect way to do so.

"And plus, you and him need your beauty rest." Mark held your stomach and you finally 'gave in'.

"Ugh fine, but you better help me fall asleep then!" You pointed at him as he ran up the stairs to get to your bedroom.

"Yes ma'am!" Mark yelled. You waited for him to close the door by the end of the staircase. As soon as you heard him close it, you quickly grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and tucked it under your shirt. Luckily, you were wearing one of Mark's t-shirts considering the fact that your shirts didn't quite fit anymore because of the baby bump so it was easy to hide.

You walked up the stairs and into your room and saw Mark was already in bed, looking through his phone. Then he looks up and spots you.

"Alright, off to sleepy town we go!" Mark yelled. You walked to your side of the bed and laid back.

"Your excited to sleep, huh?" You smiled at him, you tried not to smile too much because you were so giddy from the prank you were about to pull.

"I'm excited to sleep with you!" Mark hugged you from behind and took a deep breath as he kissed your cheek. You giggled and kissed his lips as you turned off the lights.

"Your so crazy..." You smiled as you pretended to try and get to sleep.

"I'm so crazy for you, get it right." Mark chuckled and closed his eyes. You were going to wait a couple minutes before so he wouldn't suspect anything.

You grabbed the water bottle from under your shirt and opened it slowly. Then you poured a little of water onto the bed and in between your legs. Then you took the now empty water bottle and hid it under your pillow. Then your started to fake a panic. You gasped loudly as you started to shake Mark.