Hide & Seek ♡

Hi! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a couple weeks, I'm starting my freshman year of high school tomorrow and I should be sleeping but I'm not, this story is for a Child! Reader so yeah! Love you and Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Mark have been married for 1 year now and you have a 3 year old daughter named Bella Mae Fischbach. She has Mark's big brown eyes and your color hair. She has a passion for adventures and is a ball of energy. Just like you, she's always giggling and smiling about something just as simple as the sun rising. You and Mark had agreed that you brought the most perfect little girl into the world.

Unfortunately, you couldn't be with your princess today because you had to go to work, but luckily Mark could babysit Bella. Mark loves having one on one time with Bella. Bella was just like her father. She was very silly and generous and loud. Very, Very, loud. 😂

You woke up before Mark and Bella and started getting ready for work, you took your shower, got dressed, put your makeup on, ate breakfast and was ready to head out of the house. By then, Mark and Bella were already up. It was about 9:25 a.m and you grabbed your car keys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Are you sure you have to go, Mama?" Bella asked with her tired big brown eyes twinkling up at you.

"Yeah babygirl, Mommy's gotta go to work" You smiled down at her sadly then knelt down to her height.

"Mommy's gonna miss you while I'm gone" You said to Bella as she clung onto your hips. Mark was standing right behind her, waiting to scoop her up when you tried to leave.

"When are you gonna be back home?" She asked while she tilted her head in confusion.

"Well, you see the time on the cable box? When the clock says 3:00 I should walk right through that door. Ok baby?" You smiled at the 3 year old while pointing to the cable box.

"Ok mama!" Bella smiled at you which you giggled at her and kissed her nose.

"But guess what? You and daddy get to spend all day together!" You smiled as she put her hands on her little cheeks in shocked (Like in the movie "Home Alone")

"Really?!" Bella jumped up and turned to Mark, he let out a deep low chuckle which melted your heart. 😍

"That's right, you and me are gonna party hardy!" Mark said as he lifted Bella into the air like a little airplane then let her sit in his arms. Her giggles filled the room up, just as they do everyday. Then it was time for you to leave.

"You guys have fun and Bells, what are the rules?" You looked at her. Bella thought for a second.

"No matches, no stove, no flames, no taking out anything from the kitchen without asking and behave for daddy!" She squealed out. You hugged your babygirl and then kissed her cheek.

"Good girl! I'll see you later!" You said then you reached on your tip toes to kiss Mark goodbye. He stood on his tip toes so you couldn't get to him.

"Markimoo, I gotta leave!" You squeaked out, which made Mark laugh. Then he gave you a long kiss which eventually got interrupted.

"Ew! Mommy and Daddy are kissing!!" She fake vomited which made you laugh and made Mark tickle her stomach for a second.

"What are you laughing at, huh? Next time you do that I'll give you kisses!" He said as he tickled her belly then stopped. Her laughing then turned into small giggles. You waved them bye then closed the door behind you, then you thought to yourself;

"I would give anything to be with them today"

You sighed to yourself, and with a sad look on your face, you headed off to work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mark locked the door behind you then turned to Bella and knelt down to her size.