Late Nights & Lullabyes ♡

2:38 a.m
~Basically, I have insomnia. Which is sleep deprivation. I currently can't sleep. But at least I'm not alone, cause my boyfriend of 4 years is night next to me sleeping. Lucky. His name is Mark, as in Markiplier. 😉

I'm flip-flopping around in the bed trying to find a comfortable position , but I just can't! UGH! I hate this! Usually when I can't sleep, Mark will sing or hum me a song so I can fall asleep. But, I don't wanna wake him up because of my problems. I guess if I can't go back to sleep, I might as well get some work done! I gently get out of bed, being careful not to wake Mark up, and walk over to my desk and turn in my desk lamp to finish editing my latest video. I am also a YouTube Gamer too! Mark got me into it. As I'm editing, I can see Mark shifting around in the bed. And he noticed that I'm not in the bed with him. He groans as he sits up and is hit with the light coming from my desk lamp.

"Babe, where'd you go?" Mark said groggily
"Over here" I said too busy to turn around
"Well, Why aren't you over here, silly?" Mark said jokingly while pointing to my side of the bed. I could practically hear the smirk on his face through his words.
"Insomnia got the best of me, babe." I said with tiredness clearly in my voice.
"Ok, boyfriend to the rescue" Mark said while getting up and walking toward my desk. I was still editing my video, and didn't notice him standing there staring at me.
"What?" I said smiling but confused
"You need sleep, missy" he said with his eyebrows raised while smiling
"No, No, No babe I'm fine. I'm not getting to sleep anytime soon. Just go back to sleep I'll be fine... WHOA!" I squealed while giggling as Mark lifted me from my office chair and spun me around then gently lay me in my side of the bed. Mark then turned off my office light and jumped on his side of the bed. Mark threw the covers over my body then pulled me into his body real close and laid his head on my shoulder, leaving his mouth near my ear.
"Mark, I appreciate this but I'm not gonna be able to go back to sleep, just let me get back to editing?" I asked while Mark rubbed my head trying to soothe me.
"Can't get back to sleep, huh? Yeah, well we'll see about that" Mark said
"What do you mean?" I asked not knowing what he meant.
"Just relax... 🎶A Drop In The Ocean...🎶" Mark started to softly sing to me in my ear while rubbing my back slowly. I absolutely love when he sings to me. In a matter if minutes, I was out like a light. Mark saw that I had fallen asleep in his chest and he smiled.
"Gotcha" he whispered while smiling and falling asleep himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First Imagine!!! I hope you guys liked it! Please request so then I can use your names and ideas instead of my own. ❤️

Requester: Me (Because it's the first one! Lol)

~Quincey✨🔥