You Can't Live Like This Anymore ♡

🚨⚔️WARNING⚔️🚨 THIS STORY HAS SOME TRIGGERING SUBJECTS SO IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE SUBJECT THAT WILL BE PRESENTED IN THIS STORY PLEASE GO READ ONE OF MY OTHER STORIES!! If your still here, Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3:30 a.m

You were at your boyfriend's house and let's just say that things weren't going so good. In a very blunt statement: he was beating the living shit out of you. Like literally.

"Why are you spending so much time with that wannabe youtuber?!" Your boyfriend, Ashton screamed at you as he backhanded your face. You stumbled backwards toward the door and leaned back on it, holding your cheek.

"He has a name, Ashton! And Mark isn't a wannabe youtuber he IS a youtuber! A very successful on at that! And I hang out with him because 1. He's my best friend and 2. He doesn't beat me to a pulp everytime he gets upset with me!" You screamed back at him. Ashton backhanded your other cheek and you groaned in pain.

"I don't care what the hell he does for a living or what the hell he is to you! Your my girlfriend not his! Your not allowed to see him again!" Ashton growled at you while holding your shoulders.

"I don't care what you say, Ashton. I'm going to see whenever I want and wherever I want. There's nothing you or anyone can do to make me stop seeing my best friend!" As you yelled back, his grip got stronger on your shoulders.

"Oh I thinking there's plenty I could do to keep you from seeing him." Ashton had a dirty smirk on his face. Then before he could do what he wanted to do with you, you kicked your leg up right in between his legs. Ashton let out a painful scream and fell to the floor holding his "parts". 🤦🏽‍♀️ (I know... I'm sorry 😂😂)

"Make someone else your bitch, Ashton. Cause I'm sure as hell it isn't gonna be me anymore." You looked down on him as you walked out the door.

"Don't worry bitch! You'll be back!" Ashton screamed.

"Oh go fuck yourself! Oh wait you can't fuck yourself because you have nothing to fuck 🤷🏽‍♀️"

And with that, you walked out the house slamming the door behind you. You walked quickly to your car to get out of the heavy rain that was falling and slammed the front door shut and lock it behind you. You sat there in silence. Didn't start the car. You just held onto the wheel with your mouth agape.

You had been in this abusive relationship for several months and you didn't think you were going to be able to get out of it. You never let Mark know because you knew that he would go ballistic. He would have beat Ashton to a pulp and willingly go to jail for it.

After you had gotten out of shock, your body completely melted. You layed your head on your hands that were holding the steering wheel and started to cry. Your whole body went limp and your mind shut down. You wanted to go to Mark's place so bad but it was now 4:00 am and you knew he'd be sleeping, but at this point you didn't care at all.

You drove to Mark's house and sat in the driveway and tried to wipe all the tears off your face when you saw Mark open his front door and stare at you car in confusion. You were about to back out of the driveway and go home when Mark waved at you to stop and come in the house. You pulled back in and turned the car off. You speed walked up to Mark's front and he saw the tear stains on your face and the fear in your eyes. He slightly opened his arms to you as you quickly grabbed him and wrapped your arms around his waist and hugged him tightly. You started to cry harder then before in his chest. Mark wrapped his arms around your small frame and hugged you tightly and started to rub your back. Mark bent down to your ear.

"Let's go inside, okay? It's getting worse out here." Mark opened the front door and walked you both inside. He closed the door and you quickly hung onto him again. Mark sat on the floor in front of the door (That rhymed!) And held you on his lap, close to his chest. You hid your face in his chest but kept on crying. Mark kept on trying to calm you down a bit.

"Shh, it's okay, it's okay. It'll be alright, Y/N shh."

Mark noticed you started to hiccup through your crying. Mark gently took your head out from his chest and made you look at him.

"Listen, love. Look at me, right at me. I want you to do what I do, okay?" Mark inhaled as you did the same and then let it out slowly.

"Good, again." You both inhaled then exhaled while Mark continued to rub your back. Once you finally calmed down Mark stared at you.

"You wanna tell me what's going on?" Mark asked. You started to speak.

"It's Ashton. He was..." you couldn't finish your sentence so you thought you might as well show him what you were trying to say. You lifted your shirt and showed Mark all the bruises Ashton left on you. The same with your arms. Mark examined everything and you thought you were going to see his face switch from worried to angry. But it didn't. Instead he pulled you back into an even tighter hug.

"I finally broke it off with him. He told me that I couldn't see you anymore and I told him to fuck off." You said and you heard Mark giggle a little bit.

"I'm sorry." You finally said and Mark made you look at him again.

"Hey, do you know what you did? Do you know how brave you are?" Mark stared into your eyes and wiped your tears away.

"I couldn't be more proud of you. You don't have to apologize to me at all." Mark looked at the time. It was now 5:00 am. Mark rubbed your arms.

"Hey, what do you say if we have a little sleepover?" Mark smiled. You looked at the time too.

"But it's too late, I should probably be heading home." You said.

"You honestly think that I'm gonna let you go home by yourself after what I just saw on your body?" Mark looked at you. You sighed.

"That's true." You finally said.

"Come on, after all that crying I would like to see a smile on your face." Mark said

"That'll be hard to make happen." You said. Then Mark layed his hand on your lower stomach but you didn't notice. Mark started to move his fingers slowly then a little faster. You noticed what he was trying to do. You tried to hold back your laughter then Mark started full on tickling you.

"STOHOHOP!!" You squealed and Mark quickly stopped while smirking at you.

"I made it happen." He simply said as you glared at him but smiled.

After a couple movies, Mark held you in his arms on the couch as you peacefully slept. Mark noticed the time and gently lifted you off the couch and upstairs to his room. He layed you down on the bed and pulled the covers over the both of you. He kissed your head and fell asleep with you.

From that moment on, You knew Mark was more then a friend. He was a brother. Maybe something a little bit more then that too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! Happy ending! Honestly I started writing this last night so I'm not too sure how it'll look but I hope you enjoyed it! Have a blessed day/night!

~Quincey 💯🚨