Sick Days ♡

Hey Babies! Ok I'm gonna try and post 3 short stories because I have so many ideas and I wasn't sure which one to write about so I'm just gonna write em all! Yippie! By the way, TYSM for all the lovely comments! It means a ton! Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up this morning to a major stomach ache and a fever... well this is just god damn great. 🤒 The time was around 10:00 a.m and I just could not get up but I did have the strength to face Mark. Then I shut my eyes to try and get back to sleep but I couldn't do it. Then, I felt Mark moving around in the bed. He must've thought I was still asleep. He softly put his hand on my cheek and rubbed it with his thumb softly.

"Hey, wake up goober" He spoke in a tired voice. I gently opened my eyes to see Mark's smiling face. His smile was gentle. It was genuine. ✨

"Good Morning, Beautiful" he said, you could hear the tiredness in his voice. I couldn't tell him I was sick because he already had so much to do today and me making him wait on me would just add more to his load, so I decided to keep quiet, for now.

"Morning Handsome" I said in a whisper. He moved some hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear and kissed me. I kissed back then pulled away. Then another sharp pain hit my stomach and I rested my hand on the spot and shut my eyes again. Mark gave me a look of concern.

"You okay there?" He asked with a slight chuckle. I gave him what was supposed to be a look of reassurance but ended up being a look of pain.

"Yeah I'm good babe, just need to get some food in me is all" I said. Mark stared at me warningly.

"Don't lie to me" he said sternly. I gave up trying.

"I feel... like I'm going... to die..." I finally said and he giggled a little bit.

"Your not gonna die my love." He said smiling. I could tell he was mentally patting himself on the back for his success of breaking me.

"How did you know I didn't feel well?" I asked as I snuggled up to him.

"I felt your cheek, your hot as fuck, and not in the good way." He said. I punched him lightly in the chest playfully.

"Hey!" I yelled slightly and he let out his gorgeous laugh and rubbed my back.

"I was kidding, love!" He patted my side and got out of bed.

"Dr. Markimoo to the rescue!" He screamed which made me laugh.

"But I can't get up!" I laughed at him. Mark stroked his chin and pretended to think then shrugged his shoulders.

"Well then little missy, if you can't get up then I'll just have to... sneak downstairs and eat all the chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream all by myself and not help you feel better..." Mark teased and started to walk toward the door.

"MARK!" I whined. And he started to laugh his ass off. I crossed my arms and poured and he came back to me and hovered over me and kissed me for a couple minutes.

"Your so adorable! Come on, gorgeous. Hop on" he bent down to give me a piggyback ride 🐷 I hopped on and smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Alright, lets go make my love feel all better!" Mark said in a baby tone and we walked downstairs. By the end of the day, I had felt better then I did earlier.

Thank You Dr. Markimoo 🏥➕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed the first tiny story! More to come! ♥️♥️

~Quincey✨😛