Family? Kids? WHAT? ♡

You and Mark have been dating for 5 years and are now married for 1 year. You and Mark have always talked about having a baby but it was never a planned out thing. You both are the type of people to go with the flow. You both take things one day at a time. But lately, you've been having extreme baby fever!

Whenever you and Mark go to the mall and pass kids stores like The Children's Place, you start to freak! You thought that you should just keep this feeling hidden down inside you. And this plan of yours was working really well... until You both went to the park and some fans noticed you both there. At different times, 2 young kids came up to Mark.

The way Mark acted with these kids was just too overwhelming to your baby fever. You thought to yourself that he would be such a great father to your kids. Mark had the cutest conversation with this 5 year old little boy (picture above) At first he ran up to Mark's leg and hugged him.

Boy: Hi!

Mark: Hello There!

Boy: I know you!

Mark: You know me? Where do you know me from?

Boy: Youtube!

Mark: Oh wow! That's so cool! What's your name?

Boy: Justin.

Mark: That's an awesome name dude, I wish that was my name.

Boy: *giggles*

Mark: How old are you, Justin?

Boy: 5 years old.

Mark: Whoa!

Boy: I'm one of your biggest fans!

Mark: Really? Thank you! How long have you been watching?

Boy: Since I was a baby, like this small! *he holds his fingers 👌🏽*

Mark: Wow! That's so small! What do you wanna be when you grow up?

Boy: I wanna grow up and make people laugh just like you!

Mark: You wanna make people laugh? You wanna make people laugh like this? *Mark tickled the kid's stomach*

Boy: *giggles and pushes his hand away* Yeah! I wanna make people laugh and play video games! Do you think I can do it?

Mark: I know you can do it, little dude! Just don't give up on yourself cause I won't give up on you. *Mark hugs him*

Boy: *hugs back*

Boy's Mother: Come On Sweetie, other people wanna meet Mark too!

Boy: Awe, okay. Bye- Bye Mark! *runs to the mother's side*

Mark: *waves his hand* Buh-Bye!

Boy's Mother: Thank you for that, he's just so in love with your videos. Thanks for making my boy happy.

Mark: You don't have to thank me, I'm just doing my job.

You watched that conversation happen. In awe of how enthusiastic both the boy and Mark was and how appreciative his mother was. After that a little girl went up to see Mark (video above, not quite sure what part tho) Then you had made your decision. After you both got home, you sat Mark down.

"Babe, can I talk to you for a sec?" You said quite nervously.

"Of course! What's up M'Lady?" Mark smiled warmly then kissed your cheek.

"It's kind of, uhm well, I don't know how to put this.." you started getting more nervous. Mark took your hand and rubbed his thumb over one of your cheeks.

"Hey, why are you so nervous? You can talk to me about anything.." Mark said.

"I think I wanna have a baby..." you blurted out unexpectedly.

TO. BE. CONTINUED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Hi!!!! I am so sorry I haven't updated on either of my books, I've been so busy lately. Hopefully I can make more stories as my Christmas vacation rolls around. Lots of love to you all! Have a blessed day/night and HAPPY HOLIDAYSS!!

~Quincey😍💋