Hang Outs & Run Arounds ♡

~Bob and Wade are over here... Oh boy.
Whenever Mark, Bob, and Wade are together in the same house. Something is BOUND to go horribly wrong. We are all just talking and laughing in the living room and me and Bob got a brilliant idea to prank Mark and Wade. Consider it was over 100 degrees outside, we figured they wouldn't mind.

"So what's the plan?" Bob asked me in a whisper
"It's simple: I'm gonna tell them I think there is someone outside watching us, they both walk outside and I grab the hose and they get drenched in water" I said giggling
"And what if they start coming toward us?" Bob asked
"Then, we run!" I said. I was a little nervous cause I knew no matter what was about to happen, they would both try and chase us around the house. I went upstairs to grab Marks camera because I want to film this awesomeness! I led Mark and Wade to the patio like me and Bob planned.
"Um Mark, Wade you guys should go out there..." I said fake worried
"Why? What's wrong?" Wade asked confused
"Because I think someone is watching us" I said trying to sound a bit more worried
"No way, that's not possible" Mark said looking out the doors to the patio
"No man she's not playing, I can see something too" Bob said trying to play along. Wade and Mark stood up and walked outside the patio. (X marks the spot!)
"I have you right where I want you" I thought to myself with a evil smirk spread across my face. Finally, Bob and I grabbed the two hoses and I grabbed Mark's water proof camera and aimed. Ready, Aim, FIRE! Me and Bob sprayed the boys with the cold hose water while laughing our asses off as the two grown men tried to shield themselves from the oncoming water while screaming for us to stop. 😂 Once we finally stopped, Wade and Mark glared at us as we laughed.
"Alright, I want a name and I want it now." Wade said trying to be serious
"Who's the little prankster behind this?" Mark said looking at both me and Bob. At this point, we had stopped laughing and looked at one another. Then, in the blink of an eye, Bob threw me under the bus. 🚎 He pointed directly at me. And I returned the favor by doing the same.
"Alright, well I'm pretty sure that Bob isn't as clever a trickster to pull something like this off" Wade said as him and Mark were walking toward us menacingly.
"Gee, Thanks Wade" Bob said and chuckled. As did I.
"So that only leaves on suspect... Y/N?" Mark said in my ear. I bit my lip and started giggling because I got nervous. Then, I caught an idea!
"Gotta Blast!" 🚀 I said then ran inside the house. What? It's the only thing I could think of in such a short amount of time. Wade and Mark chased me around the house for a good 5 minutes whilst Bob sat on the couch and watched us. (God Damn You Bob 😂❤️)
I still had Mark's camera in my hand as I was running. I reached the kitchen for the third time and tried to catch my breath cause I lost the boys somewhere upstairs. Then suddenly, I felt two strong, warm, arms wrap around my waist and gently lift me high up off the ground. Oh no.
"Gotcha!" Mark screamed and walked me toward where Wade was.
"Oh crap, oh crap, holy crap!" I said giggling
"Oh! So this is what you used to capture that little prank huh?" Wade said sarcastically while holding the camera.
"What are you guys gonna do?" I asked still laughing. Mark and Wade looked at each other mischievously, then looked back at me smiling.
"You'll see" They both said. While I was laughing at their attempts at scaring me, I will admit I was a little bit nervous as to what they were gonna do. Wade set Mark's camera up on the floor where we were all sitting, well they were sitting, I was laying down on the hardwood floor with Mark sitting ON my hips, his knees were in either side of me. Boy, am I nervous. Wade comes up to my head and started the camera.
"Hello Everybody! My name is Markiplier, and Welcome to the first ever episode of Revenge: Killing my Girlfriend. Now I know what your thinking: "Mark, why do you and Wade here, wanna kill your girlfriend?" Well, here is your answer. As you can see, me and Wade are extremely soaking wet."
"Yeah, because SOMEONE wanted to pull a prank on us!" Wade said.
"So, after we chased Miss. Y/N around my house, we have our revenge planned out in the worst way possible." Mark said while an evil smirk spread across his face.
"Mark, what are you gonna do?" I said still giggling but nervous.
"I'm glad you asked! Today ladies and gentlemen, we're going to participate in an episode called "Abusing Y/N's Tickle Spots!" Mark said proudly
"Oh my god! Mark I swear to God if you tickle me right now, I'm going to actually kill you!" I yelled trying to get Mark off of my hips. Mark and Wade AND Bob just laughed. Assholes. 😒
"Wade, my good man, will you do us all the honor of holding Y/N's arms up over her head?" Mark faked a british accent.
"Why I would be happy to!" Wade said with the same british accent. Wade tried to grab my wrists but I fought him off... Till he actually got a hold of them and held them over my head.
"I swear to god you guys I'm gonna scream if you even try to tickle me, and you know it." I said laughing.
"Wade I think we should begin now, don't you?" Mark said while smiling at me.
"Yes, we should." Wade said smiling at me too.
"Oh my god, I swear on everything that's AAHAHAHAHA!" I started giggling as Mark tickled my sides and stomach.
"This you guys, is one of Y/N's most ticklish spots! But not as ticklish as what I'm going to show you next!" Mark said while laughing too.
"Dude, if you keep struggling he's gonna keep going!" Wade said holding my arms and laughing. God I hate Wade sometimes! (A/N JK I am so obsessed with Bob and Wade!😍)
"Oh...My...God!!!" I said while giggling and trying to get away. Mark just laughed along with Wade.
"Ok guys, it's about time I show you where Y/N is really ticklish!" Mark said with a evil voice and laugh. I'm gonna die today! 😳😖
"Mark, do not..." I said warning him.
"I'm not finished with my revenge!" Mark said
I started laughing at his face while he said it.
"Now Y/N is most ticklish on her ribs" Mark said while placing both his hands on my ribs. Jesus. 😐🙃
"Mark No! Mark I swear you better quit!" I kept saying over him as he spoke to the camera.
"And the best way to get a reaction outta this little lady is to simply do this!" Mark said as he put all his finger between my ribs. I hate myself right about now. 🙃
"OH MY GOD! MARK! CUT IT OUT" I said laughing. He knows how much I hate this!
"Say your sorry for pranking me and Wade!" Mark said laughing. At this point, I would do anything to end this.
"OK! Just get off me so I can!" I managed to giggle out. Mark stopped and Wade let go of my arms and I sat up to catch my breath.
"Jesus Mark, your fucking heavy!" I said rubbing my hips.
"We're waiting!" Mark said trying to make me laugh. Which he did.
"I, Y/F/N, apologize for pranking you guys even though it was worth it!" I said sarcastically.
"Thank You Y/N" Mark and Wade said cheekily as I glared at them.
"And thank you guys so much for watching this episode of Revenge: Killing my Girlfriend! Join us next week where we show how twirling Y/N around in the air can be quite effective!" Mark said laughing and yelling.
"You uploading this on you channel too ya know!" He and Wade said to me
"Hell No!" I said "I don't want this embarrassment on my channel!" I said laughing.
"Oh yes you are! Now say goodbye!" Mark said while holding me in place while Wade faced the camera towards me.
"Well, I hope you didn't enjoy Mark and Wade get revenge on me after I pulled a really epic prank on them. Make sure you subscribe to my channel and like the video, and if you did like it I'm sorry. Not." I said emotionless
"I think you mean if you DIDNT like it" Wade corrected me.
"No, I know what I said" I said still emotionless
"Thank you everybody so much for watching! And as always we will see YOU! In the next video. BUH-BYE!" Mark waved then turned off the camera. They both looked at me. Still soaking with hose water, smirking at me.
"...assholes..." I said while walking away.
"Oh cmon! Don't be a looooooooser! Like a looooooooooser!" Mark whined and smiled.
"Hey Y/N, you wanna hug?" Wade said while coming toward me. He was still wet.
"No I do not! I do not! I do not want a hug! Your still wet!" I said giggling while trying to get out his arms.
"Sometimes you all really are assholes!" I said
"And I'm so getting you guys back!" I said while heading upstairs.
"Yeah, we'll see!" They said
I hate them but I love them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Second imagine! I hope you guys liked it! Requests are open for anyone who wants a personal imagine!

~Quincey✨🔥