Family? Kids? WHAT? (Pt.2) ♡

"I think I wanna have a baby..." You blurted out unexpectedly. Mark stood there in shock and looked a little nervous.

"Babe? Are you okay?" You asked him.

"A baby? Like a mix of our genes into one person? That we'd have to like care for and keep safe?" Mark sat on the couch and started to bounce his foot up and down on the ground.

"Yeah love, that's kind of the definition of a baby." You giggled a little. Mark smiled.

"A baby, huh? Why now though? What made you so sure that you want to have one?" Mark asked staring into your eyes. You looked down and started to smile wide as you were about to explain your reasoning.

"Well for the past couple months I've had a massive case of baby fever but I just kept it to myself because I wasn't so sure if I was ready. Then I saw you talking with those kids at the park today. Especially the little boy and I saw how you acted with them. You were so sweet and you played with them a little bit. Then the kid asked you if you thought he'd be able to be a YouTuber too and you encouraged him to. That's when I started thinking of how good of a father you'd be to our kids. And that's when I was sure that I was ready." You blushed a little bit.

"Wow. But what if I screw it up?" Mark asked looking down.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"Like what if I drop it or it hates me or something like that?" Mark asked. You giggled again and kissed his cheek.

"Mark Fischbach, there is no way our child is going to hate you. Do you not see how amazing of a person you are? How funny you are and how sweet and caring? If our baby was having a bad day you'd make him or her feel so much better. Or if he or she was having a great day, you'd make them feel 10 times better then when they woke up. And your not gonna drop the baby, if you do I'll try to catch it." You smiled as Mark started to laugh. Then Mark grabbed your face and pulled you in for a kiss. It lasted a while then you both pulled back.

"So, you really think that we should try to have a baby? Like now or did you wanna wait like 7 years? What's the plan here?" Mark stared at you and you started to laugh.

"I think I wanna try now..." You smiled. Mark playfully whined and fell back on the couch.

" I was hoping for option 2!!" Mark pouted.

"Mark!!" You whined while smiling

"Y/N!!" Mark mocked you as he sat up and grabbed your hands and stared in your eyes again.

"Okay, if your ready then I'm ready. We're in this together, alright?" You nodded at him.

"Okay, let's have a baby" Mark smiled at you and you stared at him, your mouth agape.

"Are you serious?" You asked, about to smile again.

"Unless this was all a sick fucking prank then yes I'm serious!" Mark answered as you squealed and pushed him back on the couch and hugged him tightly. You eyes got teary.

"I'm gonna be a mom?!" You squealed again, as Mark rested his hands on your sides.

"Well not tomorrow..." Mark smirked.

"I love you so much, Mark Fischbach" You said.

"I love you so much more, Y/F/N" he said back as he pulled you in for another kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes! Yes! Yes! ☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽 I told you a part 2 would be coming, I hope you all enjoy! (OH AND THANK YOU FOR 2k READS!)
Have a blessed day/night!

~Quincey 😊💕