New book!

Oh my, what is this news? Kattie is going to write more? WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?

Well yes. I am going to write more. Hopefully, it will be better than the last two. There are so many mistakes in those books, I can't even with it.  (Still love them though haha, such good times while writing it.)

I will be honest and say I am not sure when the next book will come out but I am very sure not today, sorry. Haha. It will be called:

Venturiantales new adventure

Good name? Not sure, but I hope it is. Here is a small sneak peek into a little of the first bit of it that I have written.

  Bethany looked at the picture in her hands and sighed. It was a family photo they took years ago. It had everybody, even Jordan. She still couldn't believe it has been 9 years since she saw her brother last. Just that last memory of him with her in person, it stuck with her over the years. Sure they could still talk over gmod but he mostly just talked about how Sally and his daughter was doing, if not just asking how his siblings were. Bethany smiled a little at the thought.  

;D yuuup.  So now that you know there is going to be a third, are you excited? Better be because I am too!

Also, you guys also know the drill with me not having a consistent writing schedule. So if there is a longer period of time where I haven't posted anything, just know that I feel extremely guilty whenever I do that. I don't like doing that but when I have to, school and important family events come first. 

Hope you all are having a great day after hearing such news.

(And if you aren't having a great day after hearing, take a giant hug and cookie from me :3 🍪)

~ <3 Kattie Q.