Part 6

Sally POV

I humm and walk up to the PIE HQ place. I came to ask about the head cruster, or dimensional thing. Papa said that he wanted me to give toast a letter too. I go to knock, when the door swings right open.

"Uhm... Johnny's?" I yell out.

I hear a gasp from inside and I walk in. I look over and see a dent in the wall.

"G-guys?" I say out, nervous.

I notice movement over by the couch and I turn.

"Hello? Who's their?" I ask.

The person suddenly turns and gasps, quickly snapping their fingers. I start to cough. What did he just do to me?! I get up and go to run out when the door closes. I continue to cough, slowly not being able to breath.

"Good night Sally.... I'm so sorry." A familiar voice tells me before I pass out.

Jordan's POV

Ghost found toast unconscious in the backyard. Said he was not going to be awake for a few days. We are still all standing in my backyard. A sudden boom goes out and a bright light. We all look away until it clears.

"Papa help me!" I hear Sally's voice say.

I run over their to Sally.

"Sally over here!" I tell her.

She turns to me.

"Ghost?"

"No it's Jordan." I smile and she gasps happily.

"Jordan!" She runs over and practically landed on me.

She gives me a big hug. My cheeks go pink as I sit their not able to do anything about it. Then I hear laughing.

"Wow Jordan, got your girlfriend back!" Cierra says and everyone laughs at me.

Cierra POV

Jordans cheeks are a dark red as sally snuggles with him. He can't move, she holds his hands down with her hug. I don't mind my brother liking Sally really. She may be my character, but it's not that weird. She is her own person, I can't blame Jordan for falling for her.

(And that's the chap! Hope you enjoyed! Tomorrow there's Valentine special! BTW The special has a LOT of jordanxSally. I didn't even mean for it to happen, it just did. XD lol if you ship them then you will think that it's an adorable chapter. If not... well... then you will just be like: SKIP, DARN THERE IS MORE< SKIP!, THERE IS MOOORE!, SKIIIP, AARRRGG THERE IS MMMOOOOORE!

So yeah.... XD im sorry but it just happened.

~ <3 you're author )