Part 4

Ghosts POV

This place is really.... detailed and normal. I mean the fact that macaroni is not what it is in our world but just food here puzzles me! You can also throw pop corn! Its illegal in my dimention.

"Hey ghost!" Jordaan calls out to me from his room.

"Yeah?" I yell back walking over.

I get over their and Jordan's on his computer chair.

"Could you stay quiet for a bit. I don't want the fellow adventurers noticing you." He gives a guilty smile to me and I laugh.

"Okay. Ill be loud and obnoxious." I say sarcasticly and walk away.

I sit in the guest room and turn on the computer. I guess I could learn a little about this world, I mean... wouldn't hurt to.

Back in the character dimention....

Toast POV

I am freaking out right now. Ghost can't just dissapear! Where is he! Suddenly I teleport to the acachalla house. I have that same numb flower smell feel that cierra gives me. I look up and see the Venturian player model.

"Hey toast. I know you can hear me, its Jordan. Just before we start this video, you should know that ghost is in our dimension. Apparently Maxwell is putting people in our dimension, the Alfa. Well..." he says and sighs then smiles.

"For now, just enjoy the show."

(Hope you guys injoy the show as well!! ≧▽≦
~ <3 your awesome author )