Part 24

Jordan POV

I have been sleeping better, thanks to Jordan. It's weird when you say your name but talking about another person. Although i do have a dream book now. My dreams have mostly this woman... she looks so familiar. I really don't know though. Cierra took Gertrude, sally and also billy to the park. Knowing them, chaos is bound to happen. Isaac and ghost went out to get food for the house, and bethany and toast are out doing random stuff. Im kinda just sitting around doing nothing. Played some video games, did some videos for the channel.... I am pretty bored. I go to get my phone, to call Isaac when my phone goes off. i answer it and put it to my ear.

"Hello, are you Jordan Frye?" a friendly voice asks on the other end.

"Yes? Who is this?" i ask.

"This is the local hospital, i'm afraid some loved ones got into an accident." She says.

"Who!" I ask.

"I believe their names are.....

(CLIFF HEH HEH HEH. to be honest my computer is being slow so typing is bad so i ended it their, sorry peeps. DON'T BLAME MEH, IT WAS THE COMPUTER!

*Points to computer*

*Readers run over to it and beat it up*

Oh.....

*Author Kattie watches horrified*

Note to self... dont mess with readers....   o.o

~ <3 your nice author who you dont want to beat up....plz? )