part 33

Princess cierra POV

"Oops!" Me and Bethany both hear from the living room, followed by a girly yelp.

"What was that?" Bethany asks me.

"As if I know any more than you do. Lets go over and see." I say back a bit sarcasticly.

We walk over to see Isaac annoyed and also a pretty guilty looking Jordan.

"For the last time Isaac, I really am sorry! I just didn't see your foot their." Jordan says almost in an annoyed tone.

"Then look at what your doing!" Isaac snaps, then quickly covers his mouth.

"Me? How about this morning when you spilled your drink on me!" Jordan snaps back, his hidden annoyance present.

I look over at Bethany. I think there going to have another one of their fights...

"Should we go or stay?" I mouth to her.

"Go, but stay close by." She mouths back.

I nod and follow her out, not noticing how heated it was getting between Jordan and Isaac.

Outside POV

"So what! Just because your older means nothing!" Isaac hisses.

"It means a lot to me! OK I'm sorry im not perfect, no one is! But don't keep reminding me on how much I fail when I'm trying to be a good brother!" Jordan says back.

By now both boys were standing up, staring at each other with glares. Usually their fights didn't last this long without one of them breaking down.

"So what! At least I have a girlfriend!"

Jordan stopped, tears starting to form.

"W-what! You know i don't like remembering her!" Jordan says saddly but looks at his brother in disgust.

"I. Don't. Care. Your not my brother anyways." Isaac glares and walks to his room.

Cierra and Bethany heard none of this saddly until it was too late. They ran in and saw jordan crying on the couch. Many people in the kingdom took it hard, but Jordan took it the most. Jordan was married to a girl named Sammie. Although their happy relationship was amazing, a plague had gone around. Sammie didn't make a week after catching it, the siblings knew they shouldn't break Jordan's heart by reminding him. Thats why their is no queen she died, and Jordan was never interested in anyone else. Cierra hugs him and Bethany rubs his back. What the heck crawled up Isaac's butt and died? Thought cierra. But Bethany was just thinking of ways to kill her brother, for doing such a disgraceful thing.

Alfa Isaac POV

Not again.... I sigh and look at the button.

"So only one use eh? So if this works then only I go threw and you have to spend another 2 months for ones for you and cierra?" I ask Bethany.

She nods and smiles. I just sigh and gulp, looking at the button. Only one way to find out if this works! I close my eyes and press the button. But something happened that I thought wouldn't happen....

(The feels on this chap... well... I got bored. I have been working on goodie bags for an hour for my party tomorrow. Hope you peeps enjoyed.

~ <3 your author )