part 53

House arrested Jordan POV

I sit and play Mario cart with Isaac, bethany, and cierra. Bethany was already here but once cierra and Isaac heard the news, they came running! Literally, they didn't wait for ghost and toast to go back and pick them up. I looked out the window and they we're both running their butts down the street.

"No I got shelled!" Isaac screams when I hit him with a red shell.

"Summer sausages!" Cierra says when she got the blue shell coming her way.

In the end, Bethany got first, I got second, Isaac got fourth, and cierra got a wopping seventh.

"Again?" Isaac asks us and all three of us shake our heads. "Why not?"

"Food!" Princess cierra screams in joy when a little bell starts to ring.

"Oh." Isaac says and gets up with us.

We all walk to the table and notice, their isn't enough seats... They have a massive table but...only 6 seats.

"Six seats." I mumble.

Princess bethany gave a nervous smile.

"Yeah... Most of out chairs we're eaten by donald trump so... Floor food?" Bethany says nervously.

"Six seats..." I sigh and face palm.

Isaac shrugs and sits on the floor with princess cierra. The waiters freaked out a bit that they we're forced to sit on the floor but king Jordan insisted that it was fine.

"It's okay, I find it pretty fun." Isaac says and high fives princess cierra.

I sit down on the floor with them.

"You know what, today shall be floor food day!" I smile and everyone joins.

"Yay for floor food!" My sister cierra smiles.

The waiters we're a bit weirded out at first but got used to it. They should because seriously, it's the fryes!

??? POV

I walk out and look around. I turn to him and do a huge smile.

"This is amazing!" I sqeal and hug him.

He just smiles and walks along with me. Suddenly we hear a huge bang in the distance. I turn to him and he shrugs.

"We running to it?" I ask him.

"Yep!" He says and we start running.

(Yeah I just did that. I'm not obsessed I swear! I'm on a criminal minds kick at the moment. Sorry for the wait. Wasn't sure if this was good enough yet so I had to do some 'fixings'. Have a nice day guys!

~ <3 your author who is tote not obsessed with nothing ;)